UPTH School of Nursing Past Questions PDF – Do you desire to have a copy of the UPTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers ? then you are welcome to our page where we have a compilation and comprehensive updated UPTH School of Nursing Past Questions papers that have been gather from different settings of the entrance examination.
As we speak we have up-to-date the UPTH School of Nursing Past Questions complete compilation and we urged all student to please follow the guideline on this page to get the PDF file and study it intensively for the entrance examination for 2021, we recommend you to download 2021 updated past questions for UPTH School of Nursing. Paediatric
UPTH School of Nursing Past Questions Sample Questions:
1. Adrenalin is considered as a hormone for “fright and flight” because it
A. controls the fluid content of the body
B. is used in protein metabolism
C. plays a role in the pH balance of the body fluids
D. prepares the body for action.
2. Which of the following organs in humans is responsible for the removal of excess water?
A. The spleen
B. The kidney
C. Large intestine
D. Small intestine
3. In humans, which of the following pairs of hormones correspond to male and female respectively?
A. Oestroqen and adrenalin
B. Progesterone and testosterone
C. Testosterone and oestrogen
D. Adrenalin and progesterone
4. If the cerebellum of a person is slightly damaged, which of the following will be impaired?
5. The structure of the ear that is responsible for balancing is the
A. semi-circular carnals
C. auditory nerve
D. fenestra ovalis
6. When a person moves from a darkroom into bright light, the pupil becomes
Champion are made and known right from their preparation and how will you be known? let us help you as we invite you to purchase a copy of your past question and get ready for the exams.