UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers is provided here. UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions is compiled of exams papers taken at Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing since inception. If you are interested in getting this study material, then some samples has been shown below for you to see.
Danfodio University Teaching Hospital UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Provided in this eBook, are questions and answers in English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. We recommend you study UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers, as this will help you ace the exams. After studying these samples and you need the full copy, please proceed to how to download in the next paragraph below.
From the options lettered A-D, choose the option that best completes the sentence below
- He goes to the farm,
A Can he?
B Can’t he?
C Does he?
D Doesn’t he?
2. The score of a student in five courses are given as 70, 75, x, 80, 90. If the mean of the students’ score is 78, find the value of x.
3. The marks obtained by students in mathematics test are given below 1, 3, 2, 23, 4, 1, 5, 10, 11, 9, 8, 12, 14. If A is the mean and B is the median, then calculate A + B.
Choose from the option lettered A-D, the word that most appropriately completes the sentence below.
4. Good people are always ready to help those who are not as fortunate as
5. In a box there are 10 T-shirts, 15 long sleeves shirts and 25 gowns. If one attire is picked at random, what is the probability that the attire is either a T-shirt or a gown?
6. Diki drives to work in 40 minutes. She takes the same route to return home. If her average speed on her way home is half as her average speed on the trip to work, how much time does she spend driving on the round trip?
A 1 hour
B 1 hour, 20 minutes
C 1 hour, 40 minutes
D 2 hours
Fill in the blank space(s) with the correct word or group of words, correct word or group of words, from the options lettered A- D.
7. This is not your book, it is
C John’s own
D For John’s
From the option lettered A-E, choose the one that is NEAREST IN MEANING to the word written in capital letters.
8. Our school prefect is too OFFICIOUS and we all hate him because of his behaviour.
9. A heating instrument has 12 resistors and they are placed vertically and have a uniform reducing power. The powers of the first, second, third and fourth resistors are 3000, 2600, 2200, and 1800 respectively. Find the power of the resistor