UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers: If you are among the student sitting for the 2021 University of Benin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Examination, then you need the Past questions and answers, we have recently updated the UBTH exam material for the betterment of student who will be taking this examination
This is the platform that offers afforded access to the most comprehensive and genuine compilations of past questions among which is that of the UBTH School of Nursing entrance examinations. We have a collection of questions and answers selected from the last five years’ exams and incorporate them in a pdf formatted ebook for your easy download.
UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Why would you need to acquire this ebook? If you are asking yourself this question, then allow me to help you make the right decision by giving you a few pieces of information you might find useful. Do you need the ebook? If it is your desire to scale through the exams knowing your chances of gaining admission is uncontestable, then yes, you do. This is because of the ebook. You are predisposed to the knowledge of the various topics from which most of the questions are based, and this would enable you to streamline your study accordingly. Also, with the ebook, you have the closest thing to an expo since some of the questions you would be confronted with in the exams would be there also. Below are a few samples:
Samples of UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- The oxidation state of chlorine in potassium chlorate is
2. Which radiation is emitted when a beam of fast-moving cathode rays is stopped by a heavy element?
A) Alpha rays
B) Gamma rays
C) Positive rays
D) Ultraviolet rays
3. Natural selection is a consequence of
A) distribution of organisms
B) adverse conditions
C) variation in organisms
4. When air which contains the gases oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, water vapour, and the rare gases, is passed through alkaline pyrogallol and then over quicklime, the only gases left are;
A) nitrogen and carbon dioxide
B) the rare gases
C) nitrogen and oxygen
D) nitrogen and the rare gases
E) nitrogen, carbon dioxide and the rare gases
5. An object is projected with a velocity of 50ms-1 from ground level at an angle θ to the vertical. If the total time of flight of the projectile is 5s, what is the value of θ? (g = 10ms-2)
6. Which of the following components of Larmark’s theory of evolution is considered faulty?
A) Individuals of the same species growing under different environmental conditions differ from each other
B) Use of certain organs result in the development of those parts
C) Unused organs degenerate
D) Changes that result in individuals of the same species are transmitted to offspring
7. When heat is absorbed during a chemical reaction, the reaction is said to be
8. A body of weight 20N displaces 12N of the liquid in which it is immersed. What is the upthrust of the liquid on the body?
9. A vestigial structure in humans is
B) toe bone
C) tail bone
10. When large hydrocarbon molecules are heated at high temperature in the presence of a catalyst to give smaller molecules, the process is known as
Over the years, we have had testimonies where students came back to say a big thank you for the entrance examination guide they downloaded from this page, which contributed to their success in the exams. That is why we recommend the ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers PDF. We have enough to help you prepared for the examinations that are forthcoming and you are urged to please study strongly to avoid examination fever.