University of Abuja Teaching Hospital UATH School of Nursing Past Questions PDF
UATH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers: This is where you can find answers to previous questions. We’ve compiled a list of previous issues, including one from the UATH School of Nursing. We don’t just have past questions; we go so far as to compile questions from many years of exams into an ebook (pdf). You can download the ebook, which contains approximately 300 questions, to your laptop.
What is the point of having this ebook? This ebook is needed for at least three specific reasons. It provides you with many opportunities to learn about the technicalities of the questions, the areas to focus your studies on, and some of the questions that are likely to appear in the exams are pre-disputed to you.
Samples of UATH School of Nursing Past Questions
- Which of the following substances cannot control the growth of harmful microorganisms?
B) Hypertonic salt solution
D) isotonic sugar solution
2. The tincture of iodine means iodine dissolved in
B) bromine chloride
C) chlorine water
3. Two 2.0Ω resistors can be combined circuit to give an overall resistance of
A) 0.5Ω only
B) 1.0 Ω only
C) either 0,5Ω or 1.0 Ω
D) either 1.0Ω or 4.0 Ω
E) either 0.5Ω, 1.0Ω or 4.0Ω
4. Which of the following is the underling principle in the adoption of biological control of pests?
A) Knowledge of agricultural practices by the farmer
B) relationship between plants and animals
C) the presence of poisonous chemicals in the farm
D) the relative population of plants and animals in the farm
E) The predator-prey relationship in the ecological community
5. Temporary hard water is formed when rain water containing dissolved carbon(IV) oxide flows over deposits of
6. An astronomical telescope which is being used to view a very distant object is said to be in normal adjustment if
A) the final image is at the near-point
B) the image formed by the objective is before the focus of the eye piece
C) the angular magnification is the ratio of the focal length of the eye-piece lens to that of the objective
D) the foci dl the objective and the eye-piece coincide between the lenses
E) the distance between the objective lens and the eye-piece is equal to the difference between their focal lengths.
7. The following agencies are responsible for conservation in Nigeria except
A) Forestry Department
B) Nigerian Conservation Society
C) Games Reserve Authority
D) Nigerian Red Cross Society
E) Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
8. The acid anhydride that will produce weak acid in water is
9. A man standing 510m away from a wall sounds a whistle. The echo from the wall reaches him 3s later. Calculate the velocity of sound in air.
A) 170 ms-1
B) 340 ms-1
C) 680 ms-1
D) 765 ms-1
E) 1530 ms-1
Subject Combination for this past question paper