TRCN Previous Exam Questions and Answers – Updated PDF
TRCN Exam Past Questions and Answers | This page primarily contains TRCN exam past questions and answers. and we have included a method for you to obtain the TRCN past questions PDF. Recognizing that the TRCN exams are currently being conducted, we recommend that you download the Modified TRCN exam past questions and answers. You can be confident of 70-75 percent progress in this year’s Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Examination if you use the Revised TRCN exams past questions PDF.
TRCN PQE Previous Exam Questions and Answers
The TRCN PQE past questions and answers are intended to assist you in successfully preparing for and studying for your exams this week. It is also intended to assist you in passing TRCN exams this year and scoring well. If you want to do well in your exams this year, you can go through the previous years’ queries. Why wait when you can plan in the next few hours?
TRCN PAST QUESTIONS FREE DOWNLOAD LINKS:-
Free TRCN Past Questions
TRCN Past Questions and Answers
Free TRCN Past Exam Questions and Answers PDF Download
Free TRCN Examination Questions Sample Copy
TRCN Exam Structure
The Nigerian Teachers Registration Council normally conducts her exams using a computer-based test (CBT). This norm has been maintained for many years. If you are looking for true and up-to-date TRCN PQE past questions and answers, you have come to the right place. For each of the categories listed below, you will find a full collection of previous questions and answers.
- Category A (For those registering with Ph.D)
- Category B (For those registering with Master’s Degree)
- Category C (For those registering with B.Sc & B.ed)
- Category D (For those registering with NCE)
You must be well qualified to succeed in the TRCN Professional Questions Examination for 2021. This eBook focuses on exams, with questions drawn from the more than 23 syllabuses mentioned below.
|S/n||Course Title||Course Code|
|1||History of Education||001|
|2||Philosophy of Education||002|
|3||Sociology of Education||003|
|5||Guidance and Counseling||005|
|8||Classroom Management & School Organisation||008|
|11||Child-Friendly School Theory & Practice||011|
|13||Measurement and Evaluation||013|
|19||Educational Research Methods||019|
|20||English Language and Communication Skills||020|
|21||Use of Library||021|
Samples of TRCN Past Questions and Answers
Quickly analyze the top TRCN test past Questions, which appear to recur over time. Once you’ve done reading them, go ahead and buy the entire ebook, which includes hundreds of questions and right answers. These samples are intended to illustrate what is included in the full ebook. When you buy the entire ebook, you will have access to all questions and answers from 2015 to 2019.
- Pioneers of comparative education exclude the following
A.) John Griscom
B.) Victor Cousin
C.) Austin Saunders
D.) Horrace Mann
2. The application of philosophical approach to comparative education is associated with
A.) Julius Nyerere
B.) Rasmos Sergius Hassan
C.) Serguis Hassan
3. Which of the following computer networks does not use the global system?
4. Teacher education curriculum is designed particularly to equip trainee teachers with knowledge and skills in the following except
A.) liberal knowledge
B.) subject knowledge
C.) scientific knowledge
D.) professional knowledge
5. The import of research in special need education excludes to—
A.) Evaluate authenticity of concepts in the field.
B.) Assess effects of beliefs and decisions
C.) Assess effectiveness of programme
D.) Contribute theories in the field
6. Environment of effective classroom interaction is
7. Which of the theories most emphasize the teachers role
D.) Instructional Theory
8. In the library, the call number is critical to
9. Key component of defining intellectual retardation exclude which of these variables
B.) Intellectual Function
C.) Systems Support
D.) Adaptive Behavior
10. In English writing, replacing “and” with “&” is called
B.) Short form
11. A test whose expected learning outcome is limited to WAEC curriculum is called
A.) Achievement test
B.) Norm referenced test
C.) Standard test
D.) Teacher made test
12. Which of these is charged with the responsibility for ensuring quality supervision in education?
(a) Federal Inspectorate Service
(d) Ministry of Education
13. The Nigeria 6-3-3-4 educational system was adopted from—-
14. The Universal Basis Education (UBE) was established in what year
15. The TRCN teaching license is usually renewed at what interval
(a) Four years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
16. What does the Acronym “AFTRA” stand for?
(a) African forum of Teachers Registration Authority
(b) Africa Forum of Teaching Regulatory Authorities
(c) African forum of Teaching Regulating Authorities
(d) Africa Front for Teaching Regulation in Africa
17. The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to
a. Develop programmes for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programmes
e. Design teachers’ programmes
18. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning outcome
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
19. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
20. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
TRCN Examination Past Questions and Answers
The TRCN Examination Past Questions and answers has been provided with the intention to serve as study/revision material for prospective candidates of the Teachers registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Exams in 2020. Below are free TRCN Past Questions below. There are very limited in number and these are the top general knowlege questions.
Free TRCN Past Questions and Answers:
The following are free TRCN past questions for general knowlegde, which is part of the complete past questions ebook. When you download the full study park, you get to see more. See details above on how to purchase and download the complete past question papers of the TRCN.
1. The June 12 Presidential Election was annulled by President Ibrahim Babangida on
A) June 12, 1993
B) June 14, 1993
C) June 18, 1993
D) June 23, 1993
E) June 27, 1993
2. Gombe State belongs to the ______ geo-political Zone in Nigeria.
A) South East
B) South West
C) North Central
D) North East
E) North West
3. The full meaning of OECD is
A) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
B) Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development
C) Organization of Economic Community and Development
D) Organization for Economic Community and Development
E) Order of the Economic Community and Development
4. Paparada Square is in
5. The former Eastern Region was proclaimed a sovereign nation, Biafra by Odumegu Ojukwu on
A) May 30, 1967
B) June 15, 1966
C) April 6, 1968
D) January 10, 1965
E) April 21, 1969
6. Obanta’s statue is located in
E) Ijebu Ode
7. The Kruger National Park is in
A) South Africa
8. The official residence of the Secretary-General of the United Nations is in
A) Washington DC, United States
B) New York City, United States
C) Birmingham United Kingdom
D) Atlanta Georgia, United States
9. Dar es Salaam is the capital of
10. Shanga and Kyenga are ethnic groups in
A) Sokoto State
B) Bauchi State
C) Niger State
D) Kwara State
E) Borno State
TRCN Examination Date & Schedule
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Professional Qualifying Examination holds every year. This year being 2021, TRCN exams is slated to hold on the 24th and 25th of July, 2020. To be a professional and certified Teacher in Nigeria you must obtain the registration form from the TRCN State Office located near you, and also sit her exams. Only successful candidates will be certified and issued with Professional Teaching License. Failure to sit the Professional Qualifying Examinations of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria may lead to stagnation in promotion in the civil service. It could also lead to order for voluntary withdrawal from appointment or outright sack as the TRCN PQE is very important now for every students/graduates with certificates in Education Fields. A few more reasons suffice to see the need to download your own copy of the TRCN PQE Past Questions and Answers.
This study guide has been painstakingly compiled to boost your chances of success in the Professional Qualifying Examination of the TRCN. Remember, success is all you need in the exams to be certified and awarded a Professional Teaching License in Nigeria by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria.
Nigeria Citizens in Diaspora who studied abroad and intend to serve in the Nigeria Civil Service, are also required by TRCN to apply and take Nigeria Professional Teachers Professional Qualifying Examination for which teaching professional licence will be conferred on them upon merit.
Frequently asked questions about TRCN Exam Past Questions:
- How much is TRCN Examination Past Questions and Answers?
- How can i get TRCN Examination Past Questions?
- Where can i find TRCN Past Questions?
The fact is, all these questions has been answered in this guide!
TRCN complete past questions and answers provided on this page has been compiled from year 2015-2020. Place your order now to download and the past questions will be delivered to you instantly. The price is 2,000 naira. Mode of delivery for download is through email or whatsapp, as PDF soft copies are available online in our store.
WHY YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- To brace you up for the next examination through concise preparation with the past questions and answers.
- Acing the exams is the most important thing and that is why you must download and study TRCN PQE past questions and answers so that you get familiar with questions and answers from previous years. Remember, those who fail the exams will not only lose their money for exams fee and registration but will also lose their conferment and Recipient of the Professional Teaching License by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, and will also have to re write the examination again.
- You’ll be fully prepared with over 90% success guarantee.
Below is a sample of what TRCN Certificate of Registration look like.
If the certificate of the Teahers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) shown above is important to you, then i really recommend that you purchase your personal copy of these past questions and answers for TRCN exams now and commence studies immediately. The procedure on how to download TRCN PQE past questions is shown below.
LIST OF REGISTRATION CENTERS NATIONWIDE
Information reaching us about TRCN registration is that most prospective candidates across the various state in Nigeria don’t possibly know where the state offices for TRCN are located. That is why I made this guide so that you will be able to locate TRCN state office in your area, so you can be able to obtain the registration form for TRCN Professional Examination.
|s/n||STATE||OFFICE ADDRESS/ REGISTRATION CENTER|
|1||Abia||SEMB Headquarters Ibeku High School Umuahia, Abia State.|
|2||Adamawa||No. 14G, Karewa Masakare, Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.|
|3||Akwa Ibom||No.1 Essien Street, off Fire Service, and by Udo Inwang Street Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.|
|4||Anambra||c/o PPost Primary Schools Service Commission, Awka Anambra State.|
|5||Bauchi||Room 48, second floor – Federal Secretariat Bauchi|
|6||Benue||Federal Secretariat Makurdi.|
|7||Borno||Education Resource Center Premises, Maiduguri-Borno.|
|8||Bayelsa||NUT state wing, Erepa School Road Yenagoa-Bayelsa State.|
|9||Cross River||c/o Ministry of Education Annex, Michael Ani Secretariat, Calabar-CR.|
|10||Delta||Federal Secretariat Complex TRCN, Room 407, third floor, Asaba.|
|11||Ebonyi||c/o Ministry of Education, Abakaliki – Ebony State.|
|12||Ekiti||c/o AUD comprehensive High School, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.|
|13||Edo||Inside Emotan College, Iyaro – Benin City.|
|14||Gombe||Tumfure, after Depot, Gombe State.|
|15||Enugu||Plot A13/D, Ozubulu Street, Independence layout, near NTA, Enugu.|
|16||Imo||Orlu Road Secretariat Complex, Owerri.|
|17||Jigawa||c/o NUT State Office, Gida Dubu, Dutse – Jigawa State.|
|18||Kaduna||No. 12B, Kinshasa Road, Angwan Remi, Kaduna.|
|19||Kano||Plot 3, NUT Secretariat Gyadi – Gyadi Court Road, Kano State.|
|20||Katsina||Federal Secretariate, Room 212 Complex Katsina|
|21||Kebbi||Haliru Abdul Secretariat, Benin Kebbi.|
|22||Kogi||FAREC office complex, G.R.A, Lokoja.|
|23||Kwara||Lajorin Street, beside SUBEB office, Ilorin.|
|24||Lagos 1||17 Dr. Victor Olaiya Street, Iyana Odo bus stop, behind Government College Agege, Lagos.|
|25||Lagos 2||NUT office, 24 coker road, Ilupeju, Lagos.|
|26||Nasarawa||No. 53, Science School Road.|
|27||Niger||Niger State Office, Bosso Road, Minna.|
|28||Ogun||Room 183, Federal Secretariat Complex.|
|29||Ondo||Alagbaka Estate, Akure, Ondo State.|
|30||Osun||c/o Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT), Osun State wing office.|
|31||Oyo||Emmanuel Alayande Library & Resource Center, Samonda, Ibadan – Oyo State.|
|32||Plateau||No. 53, Yakubu Gowon Way, Jos.|
|33||Rivers||Senior Secondary School Road, 2-6 Igbuku Street, D-Line Port Harcourt.|
|34||Sokoto||Giginya Secretariat, Block 4|
|35||Taraba||No. 34 Donga Road, Jalingo – Taraba.|
|36||Yobe||Within Government Girls College, Damaturu.|
|37||Zamfara||Zamfara College of Arts and Science Mal, Yahaga Secretariat, Gusau.|
|38||FCT-Abuja||Department of Policy and Implementation (DPI) office, Asheik Jarma Street opposite Government Day Junior Secondary School Jabi, Akhigbe Way, after Chida Hotel, Abuja.|