St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions
St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions: As you arrive at this page, then I assume you would love to download the above mentioned past questions. We have decided to simplify the process for you even as we have made the past questions as comprehensive as possible. We have compiled questions from the previous five editions of the exams (with about 300 questions) into an ebook (pdf).
St Charles Borromeo College of Nursing Past Questions
You might be wondering why you would wantto have this ebook. Perhaps I should just help you understand that you really need it. First, the ebook would open you up to the technicalities usually applied by the examiners in the manner they construct the questions. Second, with the ebook, you would be able to concentrate your preparatory efforts because you would get to know what areas require more attention and which ones to ignore. Furthermore,you would also be privileged to attempt questions which you would definitely come across in the examination that is because they repeat questions most of the time.
Samples of St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions
- Identical twins inherit their genes from
A) the same ovum and different sperms
B) the same sperm and different ova
C) different sperms and many ova
D) the same ovum and the same sperm
E) many ova and many sperms
2. The general formula of alkanones is
3. The image formed by a converging lens of focal length is of a distance of 2f from the lens. Calculate the lateral magnification produced
4. The offspring produced when pure strains interbreed is descried as
5. The constituent common to duralumin and alnico is
6. If the first position of resonance in a resonance tube is 18.0cm from the open end, the distance from the open end to the next position of resonance will be
7. Which of the following diseases or disorders can be prevented by the application of the knowledge of heredity through marriage counseling ?
A) Sickle cell anaemia
C) Diabetes mellitus
D) Colour blindness
E) River blindness
8. The shape of the S-orbital is
9. Calculate the peak voltage of a mains supply of r.ms. value 220V.
A) 121 V
B) 156 V
C) 225 V
D) 240 V
E) 311 V
10. Which of the following is a function of the chromosome?
A) Transmission of hereditary traits
B) Protein synthesis
D) Energy production
E) Manufacture of enzyme
11. The functional groups present in the compound above are
A) Alkene and halo-group
B) Hydroxyl and chloro-group
C) Alkene and chloro-group
D) Hydroxyl and halo-group