St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions
St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions: If you’ve arrived at this page, I’m guessing you’d like to download the previous questions listed above. We’ve agreed to make the process easier for you while keeping the previous questions as detailed as possible. We’ve put together an ebook with questions from the previous five versions of the exams (roughly 300 questions) (pdf).
St Charles Borromeo College of Nursing Past Questions
You may be wondering why you’d want to download this ebook. Perhaps I can simply assist you in realizing that you need it. To begin with, the ebook will introduce you to the technicalities that examiners often use when constructing queries. Second, you will be able to focus your preparation efforts with the ebook because you will learn which areas need more attention and which can be ignored. Furthermore, since they repeat questions the majority of the time, you will have the opportunity to attempt questions that you will undoubtedly encounter in the test.
Samples of St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions
- Identical twins inherit their genes from
A) the same ovum and different sperms
B) the same sperm and different ova
C) different sperms and many ova
D) the same ovum and the same sperm
E) many ova and many sperms
2. The general formula of alkanones is
3. The image formed by a converging lens of focal length is of a distance of 2f from the lens. Calculate the lateral magnification produced
4. The offspring produced when pure strains interbreed is descried as
5. The constituent common to duralumin and alnico is
6. If the first position of resonance in a resonance tube is 18.0cm from the open end, the distance from the open end to the next position of resonance will be
7. Which of the following diseases or disorders can be prevented by the application of the knowledge of heredity through marriage counseling ?
A) Sickle cell anaemia
C) Diabetes mellitus
D) Colour blindness
E) River blindness
8. The shape of the S-orbital is
9. Calculate the peak voltage of a mains supply of r.ms. value 220V.
A) 121 V
B) 156 V
C) 225 V
D) 240 V
E) 311 V
10. Which of the following is a function of the chromosome?
A) Transmission of hereditary traits
B) Protein synthesis
D) Energy production
E) Manufacture of enzyme
11. The functional groups present in the compound above are
A) Alkene and halo-group
B) Hydroxyl and chloro-group
C) Alkene and chloro-group
D) Hydroxyl and halo-group