School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions and answers: Have you cared to know how most candidates pass the entrance examination at School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu? I can tell you it is because they studied School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions and answers. I want to welcome you to School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions portal, were you will find up to date past question papers from 2010 till date.
On this page, you will find free sample questions extracted from the full past question papers, and also, you will be shown step by step guide on how to purchase and download the full past question papers and answers. These samples are intended to show you what is contained in the complete ebook. Once you purchase the complete ebook, you will be able to see all questions from 2010 to 2019.
School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions
The following sections are contained in this ebook.
- English Language
- Chemistry and
Samples of School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions
1. Which of the following substances cannot control the growth of harmful microoganisms?
B) Hypertonic salt solution
D) isotonic sugar solution
2. The tincture of iodine means iodine dissolved in
B) bromine chloride
C) chlorine water
3. Two 2.0Ω resistors can be combined circuit to give an overall resistance of
A) 0.5Ω only
B) 1.0 Ω only
C) either 0,5Ω or 1.0 Ω
D) either 1.0Ω or 4.0 Ω
E) either 0.5Ω, 1.0Ω or 4.0Ω
4. Which of the following is the underling principle in the adoption of biological control of pests?
A) Knowledge of agricultural practices by the farmer
B) relationship between plants and animals
C) the presence of poisonous chemicals in the farm
D) the relative population of plants and animals in the farm
E) The predator-prey relationship in the ecological community
5. Temporary hard water is formed when rain water containing dissolved carbon(IV) oxide flows over deposits of
6. An astronomical telescope which is being used to view a very distant object is said to be in normal adjustment if
A) the final image is at the near-point
B) the image formed by the objective is before the focus of the eye piece
C) the angular magnification is the ratio of the focal length of the eye-piece lens to that of the objective
D) the foci dl the objective and the eye-piece coincide between the lenses
E) the distance between the objective lens and the eye-piece is equal to the difference between their focal lengths.
7. The following agencies are responsible for conservation in Nigeria except
A) Forestry Department
B) Nigerian Conservation Society
C) Games Reserve Authority
D) Nigerian Red Cross Society
E) Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
8. The acid anhydride that will produce weak acid in water is
9. A man standing 510m away from a wall sounds a whistle. The echo from the wall reaches him 3s later. Calculate the velocity of sound in air.
A) 170 ms-1
B) 340 ms-1
C) 680 ms-1
D) 765 ms-1
E) 1530 ms-1