School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions and answers: Have you cared to know how most candidates pass the entrance examination at School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu? I can tell you it is because they studied School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions and answers. I want to welcome you to School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions portal, were you will find up to date past question papers from 2010 till date.
On this page, you will find free sample questions extracted from the full past question papers, and also, you will be shown step by step guide on how to purchase and download the full past question papers and answers. These samples are intended to show you what is contained in the complete ebook. Once you purchase the complete ebook, you will be able to see all questions from 2010 to 2019.
School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions
The following sections are contained in this ebook.
- English Language
- Chemistry and
Samples of School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions
1. Which of the following substances cannot control the growth of harmful microoganisms?
B) Hypertonic salt solution
D) isotonic sugar solution
2. The tincture of iodine means iodine dissolved in
B) bromine chloride
C) chlorine water
3. Two 2.0Ω resistors can be combined circuit to give an overall resistance of
A) 0.5Ω only
B) 1.0 Ω only
C) either 0,5Ω or 1.0 Ω
D) either 1.0Ω or 4.0 Ω
E) either 0.5Ω, 1.0Ω or 4.0Ω
4. Which of the following is the underling principle in the adoption of biological control of pests?
A) Knowledge of agricultural practices by the farmer
B) relationship between plants and animals
C) the presence of poisonous chemicals in the farm
D) the relative population of plants and animals in the farm
E) The predator-prey relationship in the ecological community
5. Temporary hard water is formed when rain water containing dissolved carbon(IV) oxide flows over deposits of
6. An astronomical telescope which is being used to view a very distant object is said to be in normal adjustment if
A) the final image is at the near-point
B) the image formed by the objective is before the focus of the eye piece
C) the angular magnification is the ratio of the focal length of the eye-piece lens to that of the objective
D) the foci dl the objective and the eye-piece coincide between the lenses
E) the distance between the objective lens and the eye-piece is equal to the difference between their focal lengths.
7. The following agencies are responsible for conservation in Nigeria except
A) Forestry Department
B) Nigerian Conservation Society
C) Games Reserve Authority
D) Nigerian Red Cross Society
E) Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources
8. The acid anhydride that will produce weak acid in water is
9. A man standing 510m away from a wall sounds a whistle. The echo from the wall reaches him 3s later. Calculate the velocity of sound in air.
A) 170 ms-1
B) 340 ms-1
C) 680 ms-1
D) 765 ms-1
E) 1530 ms-1
How to Purchase School of Nursing Umulogho Obowu Past Questions
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment and Download:
After making payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.