School of Nursing Osogbo qast questions and answers is a PDF soft copy document that contains all past exams question paper of School of Nursing Osogbo. If you are in search for real and up to date School of Nursing Osogbo Past Questions PDF, then you are at the right portal to download it. Here i will show few sample questions and answers extracted from the complete ebook. Also, i will show you how to purchase and download the full PDF copy. To begin with, i will like you to study the few samples below as they are free.
Samples of School of Nursing Osogbo Past Questions
1. Which statement about the concept of temperature is NOT true?
A) Temperature decides the direction of heat flow between two bodies
B) Temperature is a measure of coldness of a body
C) Temperature is a vector quantity
D) Temperature is a measure of hotness of a body.
E) Temperature scales include Fahrenheit, Celsius and Kelvin
2. The respiratory organ found in the cockroach is the
A) air sac
C) lung book
3. Calculate the mass of copper deposited when a current of 0.5 ampere was passed through a solution of copper(II) chloride for 45 minutes in an electrolytic cell. [Cu = 64, F = 96500Cmol-1]
4. Which is a stringed Instrument?
5. Which of the following organs is associated with deamination of proteins?
6. C3H5 – COH3 =CH2
The IUPAC nomenclature of the structure above is
7. The wavelength of a stationary wave is 24.0cm. What is the distance between a node and the next antinodes?
8. Ultrafiltration in the kidney takes place in the
A) loop of Henle
B) renal vein
C) Bowman’s capsule
9. Tin is unaffected by air at ordinary temperature due to its
A) Low melting point
B) Weak electropositive character
C) High boiling point
D) White lustrous appearance
10. Which of the following structures functions as an excretory system found in flatworm?
A) Contractile vacuole
C) Flame cell
D) Malpighiam tubule
11. Calculate the amount in moles of silver deposited when 9650C of electricty is passed through a solution of silver salt [= 96500 Cmol-1]