School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions
School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions and answers: This is the platform where you have express access to your past questions needs. We have been able to gather about 300 questions from the past 5 years’ examinations and compile them into a downloadable ebook of pdf format. It is our interest that you scale through the examinations with excellence which is why we have brought this ebook to your knowledge. Try the following samples:
Samples of School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions
- The alkyl group is represented by the general formula
B) CnH2n − 2
C) CnH2n + 1
D) CnH2n + 2
2. A boy ran a distance of 200m in 24s. His average speed was 8.3ms-1. Which of the following is correct about the units in which the statements above are expressed?
A) All the units are fundamental.
B) All the units are derived
C) All the units except one are S.I units
D) Two of the units are fundamental and one derived.
E) None of the units is S.I units.
3. Which of the following mineral salts is a trace element?
4. The ideal gas laws and equations are true for all gases at
A) low pressures and lower temperatures
B) low temperatures and high pressures
C) high pressures and high temperatures
D) low pressure and high temperatures
5. The invisible part of the spectrum of white light consists of
A) Infra-red and ultra-violet only
B) Infra-red, ultra-violet and blue only
C) red, orange and green only
D) red and violet only
E) yellow and indigo only
6. Which of the following organisms reduces nitrates in the soil to gaseous nitrogen?
C) Denitrifying bacterium
D) Parasitic mould
E) Nitrifying bacterium
7. When ΔH is negative, a reaction is said to be
8. 50cm3 of air at a pressure of 5Nm-2 is enclosed in a metal tube by a piston. If the piston is pushed in a distance of 10cm, what will the pressure of the air become, if the cross-sectional area of the tube is 2cm-2? (Assume that the temperature remains constant throughout)
A) 12.5 Nm-2
B) 8.7 Nm-2
C) 8.3 Nm-2
9. What type of relation exists between a tapeworm and an infected mammal?
About School of Nursing Mkar Past Questions
In case you’re pondering if the ebook stands to benefit you in any way, then may I provide you with three reasons it would certainly be beneficial.First,there is achance to uncover the nature and technicalities of the exam questions. In addition, It createsawareness on the aspects of each subjects which you would have to focus on. There is also the privilege of having a legitimate expo for the exams. This is due to the fact that some of the questions in the ebook would appear in the exams.
Steps to Download Ebook:
Please, you would have to follow these guidelines inorder to download the ebook:the first thing to do is to pay the sum of 2000 Naira to the account below:
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: Mkponkeabasi James
Having completed the firststep, the next one is pretty simple. You would forward the details below:
- Depositors name or screen shot of payment receipt for whatsapp users
- Amount Paid
- Email Address
to this number 08100923529 (Whatsapp or SMS).
Immediately we verify your payment and we are able to reconcile it with your details, the ebook would be delivered to you.