Do you need School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and answers? Am sure that’s what made us find ourselves here. Here real and up to date School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions and answers are available for PDF download. I will leave you with these few samples to check out for yourself, as these samples are part of the complete material.
1. Which scientist discovered natural radioactivity?
A) Enrico Fermi
B) Henri Becquerel
C) Marie Curie
D) Micheal Faraday
E) Niels Bohr
2. Which of the following best describes a marine habitat?
A) large body of water
B) which has no distinctive color or taste
C) with high concentration of salt
D) with little suspended materials
E) with no water weed
3. The mass of silver deposited when a current of 10A is passed through a solution of silver salt for 4830s is – (Ag = 108 F = 96500(mol-1)
4. Totally reflecting prisms are preferred to mirrors in periscopes becauseI. mirror givegive multiple images
II. silvering on mirrors is easy damaged
III. mirrors reflect less light than totally reflecting prisms
A) I only
B) I and II only
C) I and III only
D) II and III only
E) I,II and III
5. The following are features of the tropical rain forest except
A) abundant water supply
B) loose and moist soil
C) short trees growing benealth tall trees
D) scanty trees with small leaves
E) presence of many animals
6. An isomer of C5H12 is
A) 2–ethyl butane
C) 2–methyl butane
D) 2–methyl propane
7. The length of a side of a metallic cube at 20° C is 5.0cm. Given that the linear expansively of the metal is 4.0 × 10-5K-1, find the volume of the cube at 120° C
8. The following are features of Northern Guinea Savanna except
A) presence of tall trees with thick bark
B) bare soil with very few trees
C) presence of fire-resistant trees
D) abundant herbivores
E) predominance of woody trees
9. When few drops of concentrated trioxonitrate(V) acid is added to an unknown sample and wanned an intense yellow colouration is observed. The likely functional group present in the sample is
10. A boy moving with a velocity of 3 ms-1 is brought to rest by a constant force after travelling 15m. Calculate the retardation.
School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions
What you will find in this ebook are questions and answers in the following subject areas;
- English Language.
How to Purchase School of Nursing Maiduguri Past Questions
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment:
After making the payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.