School of Nursing Jalingo’s past questions and answers | Are you preparing for the entrance examination for the School of Nursing Jalingo? if yes you need some material to study, and that will the reason why you are here. we grateful to have you here on this page as we unveil the latest editions and real School of Nursing Jalingo Past Questions and answers on this page. Here, we will take you on a quick tour of how to download the complete ebook, which will take you 5 minutes at most. A step-by-step guide will be provided on this page for you to follow in order to make a purchase and download immediately.
Study the few samples below then proceed to download the full ebook.
1. The alkyl group is represented by the general formula
B) CnH2n − 2
C) CnH2n + 1
D) CnH2n + 2
2. A boy ran a distance of 200m in 24s. His average speed was 8.3ms-1. Which of the following is correct about the units in which the statements above are expressed?
A) All the units are fundamental.
B) All the units are derived
C) All the units except one are S.I units
D) Two of the units are fundamental and one derived.
E) None of the units is S.I units.
3. Which of the following mineral salts is a trace element?
4. The ideal gas laws and equations are true for all gases at
A) low pressures and lower temperatures
B) low temperatures and high pressures
C) high pressures and high temperatures
D) low pressure and high temperatures
5. The invisible part of the spectrum of white light consists of
A) Infra-red and ultra-violet only
B) Infra-red, ultra-violet and blue only
C) red, orange and green only
D) red and violet only
E) yellow and indigo only
6. Which of the following organisms reduces nitrates in the soil to gaseous nitrogen?
C) Denitrifying bacterium
D) Parasitic mould
E) Nitrifying bacterium
7. When ΔH is negative, a reaction is said to be
8. 50cm3 of air at a pressure of 5Nm-2 is enclosed in a metal tube by a piston. If the piston is pushed in a distance of 10cm, what will the pressure of the air become, if the cross-sectional area of the tube is 2cm-2? (Assume that the temperature remains constant throughout)
A) 12.5 Nm-2
B) 8.7 Nm-2
C) 8.3 Nm-2
9. What type of relation exists between a tapeworm and an infected mammal?
10. The shape of ammonia molecules is
A) trigonal planar
C) square planar
School of Nursing Jalingo Past Questions
What you will find in this ebook are questions and answers in the following subject areas;
- English Language.
The ebook is great and will help you quickly go through the past question and answers as you prepare in advance for the exams.