Free School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions and Answers are available on this page for download. Selected sample past questions will be posted here for free so you could have a clue on what the entire ebook contains. School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions and answers are provided in PDF soft copies that can be downloaded on phone through email or whatsapp. Once order is placed for the complete past question papers, we shall deliver it to you immediately. Quickly take a look at these few samples below.
1. What is X in the equation given below? 42He + 94Be → 126C + X
2. When an axon is at rest, the concentration of ions on either side of the membrane are different. Which of the following is correct about the concentrations of ions on either side of the membrane?
A) There is an excess of potassium ions inside the axon and an excess of sodium ions outside
B) The inside of the axon becomes positively charged while the outside is negatively charged
C) There is an excess of sodium ions on the inner side of the axon
D) Chloride and potassium ions begin to move acrossthe membrane
E) Calcium ions accumulate on the upper side of the axon
3. The reaction of halogens in the presence of sunlight is an example of
A) oxidation reaction
B) addition reaction
C) hydrogenation reaction
D) substitution reaction
4.A waterfall is 6.30m high. What is the change in temperature of a quantity of water that falls from the top to the bottom of the waterfall? (Neglect heat losses to the surroundings, take g as 10 ms-2 and specific heat capacity of weather as 4200,J kg-1K-1
D) 21.00 °C
5. The groups of sensory cells found on the upper surface of the tongue are called
B) taste buds
C) nerve cells
D) somatic cells
E) tactile cells
6. The enzyme used in the hydrolysis of starch to dextrin and maltose is
7. N.N.P.C. gas cylinder containing 15kg of cooking gas was left open, and the gas emptied in 3.8 minutes, at an average speed of 20 ms-1. What force was exerted on the gas in the cylinder?
8. Which of the following is not a courtship behaviour exhibited by animals?
C) Seasonal migration
School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions
What you will find in this ebook are questions and answers in the following subject areas;
- English Language.
How to Purchase School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions and Answers
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment:
After making the payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.