School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions……Why are you still wondering where to get the latest edition of the School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and answers? here on this page, we provide you with the real and up-to-date School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and answers and we urged all candidates seeking admission into the school of nursing Calabar to get a copy of their past question and answers and get themselves ready for the exams. Below are provided samples derived from the complete ebook below.
On this page, we will walk you through, how to download/ purchase this ebook at ease.
1. The speed of sound traveling in various media increases in the order:
A) air, iron bar, water
B) air, water, iron bar
C) iron, bar water, air
D) water, air, iron bar
E) water, iron bar, air
2. Which of the following statements about the protoplasm of a cell is not correct? It
C) none of the above
3. A particle that contains protons, 10 neutrons and 10 electrons is
A) positive ion
B) neutral atom of a metal
C) neutral atom of a non-metal
D) negative ion
4. The lower and upper fixed points of a mercury-in-glass thermometer are marked X and 180 mm respectively. On a particular day the mercury meniscus in the thermometer rises to 60mm. If the corresponding reading on a Celsius scale is 20 ° C, what is the value X?
5. The organ which is sensitive to light in Euglena is the
D) contractile vacuole
6. Ethene is prepared industrially by
7. When water is heated between 0°C and 4°C, it’s the density
A) increases for a while and then decreases
B) decreases for a while and then increases
E) remains constant.
8. Which of the following is a similarity between a typical animal cell and a typical plant cell?presence of
A) cellulose cell wall
C) centrally-placed nucleus
D) cell membrane
E) large vacuole
9. Calculate the amount in moles of a gas which occupies 10.5 dm3 at 6 atm and 30oC [R = 082 atm dm3 K-1 mol-1]
10. If N.E.P.A. charges 65 kobo per kilowatt-hour for electricity supplied to consumers, what bill would an electric iron rated at 750 watts attract when used for 24 hours?
Note: The sample that is provided is an extract and not a complete ebook you have to get the complete ebook and get yourselves ready for the forthcoming exams.