Are you looking for the latest edition of the School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions and answers? If so, then the real and up to date School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions are available here for download. I have provided some samples derived from the complete ebook below.
On this page, you will also find how to download/ purchase this ebook at ease.
1. The speed of sound travelling in various media increases in the order:
A) air, iron bar, water
B) air, water, iron bar
C) iron, bar water, air
D) water, air, iron bar
E) water, iron bar, air
2. Which of the following statements about protoplasm of a cell is not correct? It
C) none of the above
3. A particle that contains a protons, 10 neutrons and 10 electrons is
A) positive ion
B) neutral atom of a metal
C) neutral atom of a non-metal
D) negative ion
4. The lower and upper fixed points of a mercury-in-glass thermometer are marked X and 180 mm respectively. On a particular day the mercury meniscus in the thermometer rises to 60mm. If the corresponding reading on a Celsius scale is 20 ° C, what is the value X?
5. The organ which is sensitive to light in Euglena is the
C) eye spot
D) contractile vacuole
6. Ethene is prepared industrially by
7. When water is heated between 0°C and 4°C, it’s density
A) increases for a while and then decreases
B) decreases for a while and then increases
E) remains constant.
8. Which of the following is a similarity between a typical animal cell and a typical plant cell?presence of
A) cellulose cell wall
C) centrally-placed nucleus
D) cell membrane
E) large vacuole
9. Calculate the amount in moles of a gas which occupies 10.5 dm3 at 6 atm and 30oC [R = 082 atm dm3 K-1 mol-1]
10. If N.E.P.A. charges 65 kobo per kilowatt-hour for electricity supplied to consumers, what bill would an electric iron rated at 750 watts attract when used for 24 hours?
How to Purchase School of Nursing Calabar Past Questions:
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment:
After making the payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.