School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions | Welcome to School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions portal. Here on this portal we have compiled the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions and answers to candidates who wish to download and study them in preparation for their forthcoming examination.
In this Ebook is contain a compilation of all the School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions Paper and you will wonder why it important for you to get it,but i will tell you that you need to this past question as it contain all previous question paper from the inception till date and you would not want to miss this opportunity of grabbing or having a foreknowledge of what will be in the examination so purchase your past question now and secure your success.
Samples of School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions
Below are few samples of the Ado Ekiti School of Nursing past question papers.
- Lamarck’s evolution theory could be summarised by the statement that
A) only the fittest can survive in a challenging environment
B) species that are unable to adapt become extinct
C) new characteristics do not arise in organisms in time of need
D) the changing environment imposes structural physiological and behavioural changes in organisms
E) in a changing and unstable environment nature rejects the weak
2. In the extraction of iron, the waste gas from the furnace is a mixture of
A) PH3 CO and CO2
B) CO and C
C) N2 CO and CO2
D) PH3 and CO
3. A solid weights 5.0 N in air, 4.2 N in water and 4.4 N in liquid Y. Calculate the relative density of liquid Y.
4. The property of clay soil that prevents it from supporting thick vegetation is its
A) possession of chemically weathered granite rocks
B) inability to retain much water
C) tendency of becoming waterlogged
D) porosity and low water retention ability
E) high capillary spaces between the soil particles
5. In a neutralization reaction involving HCI and NaOH using litmus as indicator, the colour at the end point is
6. Two forces forming a couple are separated by a distance of 25cm. If one of the forces equals 40N, what is the moment of the couple?
A) 1000 Nm
B) 500 Nm
C) 10 Nm
D) 5 Nm
E) 1.6 Nm
7. Which organ removes the largest the largest quantity of water from the blood?
8. An example of a solid emulsion is
B) Hair cream
D) Cod-liver oil
9. An isotope has an atomic number of 15 and a mass number of 31. The number of proton it contains is
10. A radioactive substance has a half-life of 3 minutes. After 9 minutes, the count rate was observed to be 200. What was the count rate at zero time?
Be rest assured as far as you get your School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions and answers and make sure that you are ready before hand for the upcoming examination.