Welcome to School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions portal. Here we provide up to date copies of School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions and answers to candiates who wish to download and study them. This ebook is aimed at helping prospective students of School of Nursing Ado Ekiti, who will partake in the coming entrance exams this year. If you want to succeed in the exams, then these past questions is recommended for you. Continue reading to find out how to download Ado Ekiti School of Nursing past questions and answers.
Samples of School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions
Below are few samples of the Ado Ekiti School of Nursing past question papers.
- Lamarck’s evolution theory could be summarised by the statement that
A) only the fittest can survive in a challenging environment
B) species that are unable to adapt become extinct
C) new characteristics do not arise in organisms in time of need
D) the changing environment imposes structural physiological and behavioural changes in organisms
E) in a changing and unstable environment nature rejects the weak
2. In the extraction of iron, the waste gas from the furnace is a mixture of
A) PH3 CO and CO2
B) CO and C
C) N2 CO and CO2
D) PH3 and CO
3. A solid weights 5.0 N in air, 4.2 N in water and 4.4 N in liquid Y. Calculate the relative density of liquid Y.
4. The property of clay soil that prevents it from supporting thick vegetation is its
A) possession of chemically weathered granite rocks
B) inability to retain much water
C) tendency of becoming waterlogged
D) porosity and low water retention ability
E) high capillary spaces between the soil particles
5. In a neutralization reaction involving HCI and NaOH using litmus as indicator, the colour at the end point is
6. Two forces forming a couple are separated by a distance of 25cm. If one of the forces equals 40N, what is the moment of the couple?
A) 1000 Nm
B) 500 Nm
C) 10 Nm
D) 5 Nm
E) 1.6 Nm
7. Which organ removes the largest the largest quantity of water from the blood?
8. An example of a solid emulsion is
B) Hair cream
D) Cod-liver oil
9. An isotope has an atomic number of 15 and a mass number of 31. The number of proton it contains is
10. A radioactive substance has a half-life of 3 minutes. After 9 minutes, the count rate was observed to be 200. What was the count rate at zero time?
How to Download School of Nursing Ado Ekiti Past Questions and Answers
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment:
After making payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.