School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti Past Questions is offered on this page to all candidates seeking it. Are you about to take the entrance examination for School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti? If so, i recommend you to download past questions for School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti, as this will help you study and prepare for the coming exams.
Propective candidates who made it in the past did so, through the help of the past question papers. You may want to ask what subjects are available in ebook! To answer to this question, School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti Past Questions PDF is made up of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English Language.
With utmost sincerity, it is my concern for you to succeed, that is why i urge you to download up to date School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti Past Questions PDF. This ebook will be delivered to you in a PDF format which is the soft copy. Let me quickly show you how the past questions will be delivered to you.
How School of Health science and Technology Ijero Ekiti Past Questions and Answers will be Delivered to you.
You may be interested to know how the ebook will be delivered. However, please be informed that the past questions are provided in PDF. Now, we use email and whatsApp as the platforms for delivery of past question papers. Moreso, this ebook will be delivered to you once payment has been made and duly confirmed. Our time for delivery is usually 5 minutes, which is almost instantly. A payment instructions is provided below.
1. A given mass of gas occupies 2 dm3 at 300k. At what temperature will its volume be doubled keeping the pressure constant?
2. Which of the following radiations have the longest wavelength?
A) Gamma rays
C) Light waves
D) Radio waves
E) Ultra-violet rays
3. Which of the following is a measure of the average kinetic energy of the molecules of a substance?
4. Lines of force I. Begin and end on equal and opposite electric charges.
II. are in state of tension which causes them to shorten
III. attract one another.Which of the statement(s) is/are correct?
D)I and II only
E)II and III only
5. Oil applied to the surface of water kills the larvae of mosquitoes through
6. The nucleus of the isotopes tritium contains
A) two neutrons with no protons
B) one neutron and one proton
C) two neutrons and one proton
D) two neutrons, one proton and one electron
7. A wire of length 100cm and cross-sectional area 2.0 × 10-3cm2 has a resistance of 0.10 ω. Calculate its electrical conductively.
A) 2.0 × 10-6 ω-1cm-1
B) 5.0 × 10-5 ω-1cm-1
C) 2.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
D) 5.0 × 106 ω-1cm-1
E) 5.0 × 107 ω-1cm-1
8. Which of the following natural resources is most readily available to all organisms?
9. COg + H2Og →→ 2g + H2g ΔΔH = -4100J. Which of the following factors favour the formation of hydrogen in the above reaction? i. high pressure. ii. low pressure iii. high temperature iv. use of excess steam
A) i, iii and iv
B) iii only
C) ii, iii and i
D) iv only
10. Young’s modulus of elasticity is the ratio of stress to strain, provided the load does not exceed the
A) breaking point
B) elastic limit
C) plastic limit
D) stress limit
E) yield point