School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos Past Questions
School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos Past Questions and Answers | school of basic midwifery vom Jos home of quality and well comprise past question and answers invite all candidate to study past examination past question papers. This ebook has been compiled and comprehensively prepared for many and used by many candidates who found it very fundamental to their success in the entrance exams. That is why we are advising all candidates that are seeking admission into the School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos To get their past question and answer and study and prepare for the exams that are ahead.
School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos Past Questions and Answers
Below are provided details on how to download the past question:
1. The furring of kettles is caused by the presence in water of
A) calcium hydrogentrioxocarbonate (IV)
B) calcium trioxocarbonate (IV)
C) calcium tetraoxosulphate (VI)
D) calcium hydroxide
2. The main function of the commutator in a simple d.c. motor is to
A) enable the armature to rotate freely
B) increase the flux linking the armature windings
C) maintain a direct current in the armature
D) provide uniform magnetic field around the armature
E) reverse the direction of the current in the armature.
3. According to Mendel’s first law of inheritance, segregation of genes occur when
A) tall plants are crossbred
B) short plants are crossbred
C) tall plants and short plants are crossbred
D) plants are crossbred
4. Water for town supply is chlorinated to make it free from
A) bad colour
C) temporary hardness
D) permanent hardness
5. An object 3.00m high is placed at a distance of 7.50m from a pin-hole camera. If the image height is 6.00 cm, what is the distance of the film from the pin-hole?
E) 150.00 cm
6. Which of the following statements about sex-linked characters is not true?
A) They are usually borne on the X chromosome
B) They are more common in males
C) Males are usually carriers
D) They are not usually carried on the Y chromosomes
7. Ca(OH)2(s) + 2NH4Cl(g) → CaCl2(s) + 2H2O2(l) + X. In the reaction above X is
8. The falling of light energy on a metal such that electrons are liberated from the metal is called
A) electron effect
B) metal electron effect
C) metal emission
D) photoelectric effect
9. The following organisms have structures for movement except
10.The gas that can be collected by downward displacement of air is
B) sulphur (IV) oxide
C) carbon (IV) oxide
11. In the laboratory preparation of trioxonitrate (V) acid the nitrogen(iv) oxide formed as a by-product is removed by
A) further heating
B) adding concentrated H2SO4
C) cooling the acid solution with cold water
D) bubbling air through the acid solution.
Don’t be left out while others are making it be part of the success story and make sure you smile at last alone with others that why we urged you to purchase your past question and answer now and be prepared for the exams.