School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos Past Questions and Answers offers you the opportunity study past examination past question papers. This ebook has been used by many candidates who found it very fundamental to their success in the entrance exams. That is why i am recommending School of Basic Midwifery Vom Jos Past Questions and answers for. In it, you will get to understand the exams format and most repeated exams questions. Also, correct answers has been provided to each questions on this ebook.
1. The furring of kettles is caused by the presence in water of
A) calcium hydrogentrioxocarbonate (IV)
B) calcium trioxocarbonate (IV)
C) calcium tetraoxosulphate (VI)
D) calcium hydroxide
2. The main function of the commutator in a simple d.c. motor is to
A) enable the armature to rotate freely
B) increase the flux linking the armature windings
C) maintain a direct current in the armature
D) provide uniform magnetic field around the armature
E) reverse the direction of the current in the armature.
3. According to Mendel’s first law of inheritance, segregation of genes occur when
A) tall plants are crossbred
B) short plants are crossbred
C) tall plants and short plants are crossbred
D) plants are crossbred
4. Water for town supply is chlorinate to make it free from
A) bad colour
C) temporary hardness
D) permanent hardness
5. An object 3.00m high is placed at a distance of 7.50m from a pin-hole camera. If the image height is 6.00 cm, what is the distance of the film from the pin-hole?
E) 150.00 cm
6. Which of the following statements about sex-linked characters is not true?
A) They are usually borne on the X chromosome
B) They are more common in males
C) Males are usually carriers
D) They are not usually carried on the Y chromosomes
7. Ca(OH)2(s) + 2NH4Cl(g) → CaCl2(s) + 2H2O2(l) + X. In the reaction above X is
8. The falling of light energy on a metal such that electrons are liberated from the metal is called
A) electron effect
B) metal electron effect
C) metal emission
D) photoelectric effect
9. The following organisms have structures for movement except
10.The gas that can be collected by downward displacement of air is
B) sulphur (IV) oxide
C) carbon (IV) oxide
11. In the laboratory preparation of trioxonitrate (V) acid the nitrogen(iv) oxide formed as a by-product is removed by
A) further heating
B) adding concentrated H2SO4
C) cooling the acid solution with cold water
D) bubbling air through the acid solution
How to Purchase:
Now that you have decided upon getting the ebook, let me first of all let you know that it would cost you 2000 Naira only. This money would be paid through transfer or via bank deposit, to the following account.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James, Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed After Payment:
After making the payment, we would expect you to send the following information to us; you can do so by SMS or by Whatsapp:
Please send the following details to 08100923529 via whatsapp or as SMS. Once payment is confirmed and the information below is received, the past questions will be delivered to you immediately.
- Name of Depositor or Screen Shot of payment receipt.
- An active email address.
- Name of past questions for which payment has been made.
NOTE: The contact number is 08100923529. You can call and also chat at anytime.
Soon afterwards, your ebook would be delivered but not before we have verified your payment and have recieved the information above. Being an ebook, you would recieve it electronically either through whatsapp or your email so you can as well indicate what medium you prefer.