Red Cross Past Questions PDF. Are you in search of real Red Cross Past Questions and answers? You can be well assured that you are at the right place to obtain genuine Red Cross recruitment Past Questions. We took the time time to gather recent updated copies for you.
Shortlisted candidates whose names have been released are set to undergo a screening test. We are glad to announce to you that we have been able to compile Red Cross Past Questions and answers of all time. Below are samples questions.
- Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behaviour?
- Brain stem
2. How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
- It lowers your IQ
- It can affect your ability to drive safely
- It can make you less motivated to do well in school
- All of the above
3. What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
Which of these statements is true?
- Drugs enhance your creativity
- A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash it is lower than before
- Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
- It takes years to become dependent on drugs
4. What is meant by “tolerance” to a drug?
- A person has continual cravings for the drug
- Giving people the choice to take any drugs they wish
- More and more of the drug is needed to produce the same high
- The urge to try new types of drugs
5. What are some of the symptoms of drug dependence?
- Increased heart rate
- Depression and craving for more of the drug
- Loss of appetite
How to Download Red Cross Past Questions
Pay Two Tousand Naira to the acount details below to get Mercy Corps past questions delivered to you.
Bank Name: GT BANK
Account Number: 0523296040
Account Name: JAMES MKPONKEABASI CLEMENT
After payment, send the following information to our vendor via whatsapp or as a text message to 08100923529.
- Depositors Name or payment receipt.
- Name of past questions needed.
- Email address for delivery.
Immediately payment is confirmed, the past question papers will be forwarded to your email.