See how to download OVC Community Volunteer Recruitment Past Questions and Answers here, for all USAID funded projects in Nigeria, and used by all NGO’s & CBO’s in Nigeria in the recruitment process for CV’s. Are you about to attain a job interview at any CBO or NGO in Nigeria that is health based and HIV related? If so, then you are at the right place, where you can download the past questions for job interview as a community volunteer.
These past questions has been painstakingly compiled to incorporate all past questions from top CBO’s, NGO’s and Implementing Agencies in Nigeria who used these questions during the interview/screening session for their CV recruitment.
OVC Community Volunteer Recruitment Past Questions
This past questions can also be used by Community Volunteers who already are working in the HIV/AIDS implementing agencies, as promotion could come at any time. You could be made a permanent staff at any point depending on how much capacity you’ve built and developed and also based on the need if it arises. This past questions will build your capacity on all fundamental information you need to have about OVC Programming and other implementing projects which does not deal with the OVC Program.
SOME QUESTIONS FROM PAST YEARS INTERVIEW SCREENING EXERCISE
- What is the full meaning of OVC?
- What is the meaning of Vulnerability?
- What is the full meaning of HIV/AIDS?
- Who is a Caregiver?
- What is the difference between a Caregiver and a Household Head?
- What is the meaning of LOPIN?
- List five basis for enrolment.
- What comes first before enrolment?
- Why is Careplan administered during enrolment?
- Write the full meaning of the abbreviated words below;
11. Mention all the tools used in OVC Program, with their names in full.
These questions are simply but the truth of the matter is that no one knows it all. That is why you need to download the past questions so as to learn everything about OVC programming and her recruitment past questions for job interview.