Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions and answers – For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of previous Osun State School of Nursing exam questions. We were able to gather questions from the previous five exam editions. We created a pdf formatted ebook for your convenience, as there are approximately 300 questions.
Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions
And as you prepare for the exams, the ebook will be beneficial to you in a variety of ways. It gives you insight into the particular areas of research to concentrate on; it gives you an idea of how the questions are structured and how to better approach them; and it allows you to determine some of the exam questions ahead of time because questions are bound to repeat. Here are some examples:
Samples of Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions
- The mercury column in a simple mercury barometer is of height 5m above the mercury in a reservoir. If the tube is replaced with one whose radius is twice that of the first tube, what will be the height of the mercury column in the new tube?
2. Which of the following statements about nerve cells is not correct?
A) The axons relay impulses from the cell Body
B) The cell body is always found at the end of the neurone
C) Each neurone has a cell body
D) The dendrites of one neurone transmit impulses to the cell body
3. The escape velocity of an object from the gravitational field of a planet
I. Increases with the mass of the object
II. Increases with the mass of the planet
III. Is smaller on the moon than on the earth. Which of the above statements is/are correct?
A) I only
B) II only
C) I and II only
D) II and III only
E) I, II and III
4. Carbon (II) oxide is considered dangerous if inhaled mainly because it
A) can cause injury to the nervous system
B) competes with oxygen in the blood
C) competes with carbon (IV) oxide in the blood
D) can cause lung cancer
5. The smallest branches on the cell body of a neurone are called
D) Schwan cells
6. The smallest branches on the cell body of a neurone are called
D) Schwan cells
7. The acid that is used to remove rust is
C) trioxonitrate (V)
D) tetraoxosulphate (VI)