Npower Exams Past Questions and answers: This page offers the best Npower Past Questions and Answers for 2020 Online Exams. We have been able to put together Npower past questions for the online screening test that was conducted for the Batch A and Batch B beneficiaries of the Npower Scheme.
The Npower exams will be computer base test (CBT) and we have been able to compile past questions that was set for beneficiaries from the different scheme of the Npower. Those availaible in our store are;
- Npower Teach past questions
- Npower Agro past questions
- Npower Tax past questions
- Npower Health past questions
Npower Past Questions and Answers
- Which of the following is true regarding access lists applied to an interface?
A You can place as many access lists as you want on any interface until you run out of memory.
B You can apply only one access list on any interface.
C One access list may be configured, per direction, for each layer 3 protocol configured on an interface.
D You can apply two access lists to any interface.
2. Which command would you use to apply an access list to a router interface?
A IP access-list 101 out
B Access-list ip 101 in
C IP access-group 101 in
D Access-group ip 101 in
3. Which of the following is an example of a standard IP access list?
A Access-list 110 permit host 126.96.36.199
B Access-list 1 deny 172.16.10.1 0.0.0.0
C Access-list 1 permit 172.16.10.1 255.255.0.0
D Access-list standard 188.8.131.52
4. You need to create an access list that will prevent hosts in the network range of 192.168.160.0 to 192.168.191.0. Which of the following lists will you use?
A Access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 255.255.224.0
B Access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 0.0.191.255
C Access-list 10 deny 192.168.160.0 0.0.31.255
D Access-list 10 deny 192.168.0.0 0.0.31.255
5. You are working on a router that has established privilege levels that restrict access to certain functions. You discover that you are not able to execute the command show running-configuration. How can you view and confirm the access lists that have been applied to the Ethernet 0 interface on your router?
A show access-lists
B show interface Ethernet 0
C show IP access-lists
D show IP interface Ethernet 0
6. The object definition language (ODL) is which of the following?
A Used to develop logical schemas
B A data definition language for OODB
C A method to implement a logical schema
D All of the above.
7. An atomic literal is which of the following?
D All of the above.
8. Which of the following is true concerning an ODBMS?
A They have the ability to store complex data types on the Web.
B They are overtaking RDBMS for all applications.
C They are most useful for traditional, two-dimensional database table applications.
D All of the above.
9. The reserved word enum is used for which of the following?
A To define a range for an attribute.
B To define a range for a class.
C To define a range for a relationship.
D All of the above.
10. Which of the following is an unordered collection of elements that may contain duplicates?
11. When using the SQL INSERT statement:
A rows can be modified according to criteria only.
B rows cannot be copied in mass from one table to another only.
C rows can be inserted into a table only one at a time only.
D rows can either be inserted into a table one at a time or in groups.
12.What is not an advantage of stored procedures?
A Greater security
B SQL can be optimized
C Code sharing
D Increased network traffic
13. A reason for using an SQL view to hide columns is:
A to simplify a result only.
B to prevent the display of sensitive data only.
C to accomplish both of the above.
D None of the above are reasons for using an SQL view.
14. Which of the following is an SQL trigger supported by Oracle?
B INSTEAD OF
D All of the above.
15. The SQL ALTER statement can be used to:
A change the table structure.
B change the table data.
C add rows to the table.
D delete rows from the table.
16. What SQL structure is used to limit column values of a table?
A The LIMIT constraint
B The CHECK constraint
B The VALUE constraint
D None of the above is correct.
17. Which is NOT one of the most common types of SQL CHECK constraints?
A System date
B Range checks
CLists of values
D Comparing one column value to another within the same table
18. What is an advantage of placing computations in SQL views?
A To save users from having to write an expression.
B To ensure that the results are consistent.
C To accomplish both of the above.
D None of the above is correct – computations cannot be placed in a view.
19. Views constructed from SQL SELECT statements that conform to the SQL-92 standard may not contain:
A GROUP BY.
C ORDER BY.
20. In a network with dozens of switches, how many root bridges would you have?
21. What PPP protocol provides dynamic addressing, authentication, and multilink?
22. What is a stub network?
A A network with more than one exit point.
B A network with more than one exit and entry point.
C A network with only one entry and no exit point.
D A network that has only one entry and exit point.
23. If your router is facilitating a CSU/DSU, which of the following commands do you need to use to provide the router with a 64000bps serial link?
A RouterA(config)#bandwidth 64
B RouterA(config-if)#bandwidth 64000
C RouterA(config-if)#clock rate 64
D RouterA(config-if)#clock rate 64000
24. Which one of the following is true regarding VLANs?
A Two VLANs are configured by default on all Cisco switches.
B VLANs only work if you have a complete Cisco switched internetwork. No off-brand switches are allowed.
C You should not have more than 10 switches in the same VTP domain.
D VTP is used to send VLAN information to switches in a configured VTP domain.
Npower Exam Past Questions
We are focus on helping candidates who applied for the 2020 Npower recruitment and are about to take the online test. We recommend that you download Npower exam past questions from this page. It should be noted that only candidates who are selected after the online test shall given appointment by the Federal Government. The standard for selection of successful candidates will be based on merit. Now, to successful scale through Npower onlin examination, we recommend you to download and study Npower recruitment past questions as we have compiled copies with us.
Npower Exams Past Questions
Npower past questions and answers are basically general knowlege, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and lastly current affairs. Truth be told, these questions are not difficult. Let’s briefly study some few samples below.
Sample Questions & Supplied Answers
- _____________ is computer software designed to translate image of type written test.
A. Optical character recognition
B. Ms office
2. Which of the following statement is not correct regarding SPAMs?
A. Spam can be used to spread viruses malicious software’s
B. Spam can be used to do identity theft
C. Spam cannot be used to spread viruses
D. CAPTCHA is a method to reduce Spam’s on a website
3. COBOL is widely used in _________ applications
4. Which of the following is the short-cut key to close an active tab of a browser?
A. Alt + F4
B. Ctrl + F4
C. Ctrl + W
D. Shift + C
5. The original basic language was designed in the year
6. What is the full form of PDF?-
A. Private document format
B. Portable Document Format
C. Post domain free format
D. Public document format
7. The code that relational database management systems use to perform their database task is referred to as
C. Sequel Server
8. The _________ protocol defines how a client and server establish an SSL connection.
C. Hand Shake
D. All of these
9. ____________ is the continuous ability to send and receive data between interconnected networks.
D. Network Interoperability
10. Which of the following is java web server?
A. Apache Tomcat
D. All of the above
How to Download Npower Past Questions and Answers Complete eBook
Npower exams is always highly competitive as so many candidates all over Nigeria applies for the recruitment. A huge number also write the test online. To be able to succeed in the exams, you need Npower Past Questions and answers as this will expose you to repeated questions and answers, and also the most likely ones. To get this eBook, pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira to the vendor’s account details below.
BANK NAME: GT Bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0523296040
ACCOUNT NAME: James Mkponkeabasi Clement
How to Proceed after Payment
After payment, please forward the following details to 08100923529 via text message or on whatsapp;
- Your email for delivery.
- Depositor’s Name
- Name of past question needed.
Once we receive the details above and your payment confirmed, the past questions will be delivered to you within 5minutes. You can call for confirmation, request or complain, should there be any.