NIS past questions and answers, Nigerian Immigration past questions, Nigerian Immigration Service past questions, NIS recruitment past questions. Welcome to NIS past questions portal portal. It is our responsibility to provide candidates with access to past questions for the Nigerian Immigration aptitude test. We believe you enrolled for Nigeria Immigration recruitment and you are now awaiting the aptitude test examination. If you must prepare for the exams, one thing that will help you is the Nigerian Immigration past questions. Here we bring you real and up to date copies of the past question paper which is compiled from series of apttitude test, conducted for candidates since 2014 till date.
Nigerian Immigration Service Past Questions
One way you can be sure to make it through the screening examination is by reading and studying these past question papers and answers. This is because during the exams, most questions usually repeat. On the other hand, NIS recruitment past questions helps you understand the exams format and setting. In this eBook, you get to find the sections and subject arears from which questions are asked. Also, you get to know how many questions to expect from each section. This is not a mere eBook, accurate answers are also supplied for each question as shown in the samples below.
NIS Recruitment Past Questions
NIS Past Questions – Nigerian Immigration past questions and answers are available on this page for download . Most questions are repeated in the interview exams at Nigerian Immigration Service, and one way to get familiar with them as well as their correct answers is by studying the NIS aptitude test past questions provided here. On that note, we recommend you to download up to date NIS past questions 2020 and study the questions and answers supplied in it. By doing so, you can be guaranteed success in the aptitude test coming up this year.
Any moment from now, exams will commence and we thought it will be the best thing if you prepare for the screening interview. Study some samples of the Nigerian Immigration aptitude test past questions below then, proceed to download the full copy.
NIS Past Questions
Please note that the options marked red are the correct answers as few sample questions and answers have been provided below. Carefully study the past questions and answers of Nigerian Immigration below.
NIS Sample Questions & Answers
1. Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) Enforcing of Laws
(c) Issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners.
2.The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in what year?
3. The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in the year——
4. The first African country to introduce E-passport was——-
5. How many Controller General(s) has the Nigerian Immigration Service gotten altogether since inception?
6. The present comptroller general of NIS is ———
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmos
(d) Muhammed Babandede (2016 till date)
7. The first Secretary General of Common wealth was ——-
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba
8. Lagos became a crown colony in the year ——–
9. The first war 1 was between
10. The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in the year ——
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the words underlined below.
1. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
2. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
3. The lady who won the beauty contest had agood gait
4. It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
(a) A smart performer
(b) an outright genius
(c) an outstanding scholar
(d) an unmitigated swat
5. What you will find in the book is abird’s eye view of the subject
(a) A detailed account
(b) a balanced account
(c) a biased treatment
(d) a general survey
NIS recruitment past questions and answers constitutes sections in Mathematics, English Language and Current affairs.
Nigerian Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers
NIS past questions and answers 2020 has been drafted from the past examination of several years back, conducted in the Nigerian Immigration Service. You can be well assured to perform excellently during the aptitude test after reading and studying these past questions.
Important: NIS Past Questions 2020 will be sent to your email or whatsapp in a PDF format for download. Make sure you follow the instructions as stated above. We deliver within 5 minutes once your payment is confirmed.
Additional Tips to the NIS Past Questions that will Help you
We urge you to also read wide about Nigeria current affairs and that of the world too. Get familiar with lexis and structures of English Language and try to study examples as this will help you. For brief history of the Nigerian Immigration Service structure, this will help you. Finally, we also advise you learn some basic mathematics equations and know their answers too. The mathematics questions are not difficult as you might think, they are simply and everything has been simplified in the past questions provided on this page. Make sure you don’t miss getting your copy now. Good luck from all of us here.
You can Also Download
- Civil Defence Past Questions for 2020 aptitude test
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) past questions and answers
- INEC past questions and answers for 2020 exams
- ICPC past questions for 2020 examination interview
- TRCN Past Questions for 2020 professional examination (All Categories)