Nigerian Correctional Service Past Questions and Answers. The Nigeria Correctional Service Past Questions PDF is available online on this page for 2020 recruitment and aptitude test. We appreciate your interest in downloading Nigerian Correctional Service aptitude test Past Questions and answers, and we can guarantee you updated copies here.
Nigerian Correctional Service Past Questions
These copies are available in PDF soft copy and they include current affairs, Maths and English. You can download PDF copies as we have made them available for you.
- The first executive President of Nigeria was.
A Alhaji Shehu Shagari
B General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo
C President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
D Umaru Musa Yar’Adua
2. In March 2013, who was the Director – General of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
A Shina Oyetosho
B Emmanuel Onyeje
C Donald Oyeleye
D Professor Cleopas Angaye
3. The first Nigerian woman to receive a university degree from Oxford University was .
A Moremi Ajasoro
B Toyin Adewale
C Christina Anyanwu
D Lady Kofo Ademola
4. In the Nigerian Health sector, PMTCT is known as .
A Post Mortem Care Transmission
B Prevention of Mother to Children Transmission
C Post Maternal Child Trust
D Prevention of Mother to Child
5. Muhammad Hosni El Sayed Mubarak, President of Egypt stepped down as President on.
A March 9, 2011
B June 23, 2010
C February 11, 2011
D December 8, 2011
6. The full meaning of the acronym of the Nigerian agency N.E.M.A., is .
A Nigerian Empowerment Management Agency
B National Environmental Management Agency
C Nigerian Economy Management Agency
D National Emergency Management Agency
7. Sullivan Chime, in September 2012, was the Governor of
A Ebonyi State
B Enugu State
C Imo State
D Anambra State
8. The sixth Secretary General of the United Nations, ‘Boutros Boutros-Ghali’ was of African descent. He was from—–
How Download PDF
The PDF study pack cost N2,000 naira only. Pay to the account details below then submit your details for delivery. The delivery method is through email or whatsapp.
Bank Name: GT Bank
Account Name: 0523296040
Account Name: Mkponkeabasi James
After payment, please send payment receipt or depositor’s name to 08100923529 on whatsapp or as a text message.