LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions: This is where past questions from the LUTH School of Nursing are gathered, collected, and made available to those who need them. If you fall into this group, there are a few things you should know about the LUTH entrance exams before taking them, one of which is how the questions are structured. We’ve put together an ebook with past questions from various examination editions. The number of questions will be about 300. The ebook is available in pdf format. Here are a few examples of questions:
Sample LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
- The physical and chemical factors which affect the life of organisms in an environment are described as
2. Which of these factors are common to both aquatic and terrestrial habitats?
A) Light, rainfall and turbidity
B) Light, temperature and tide
C) Light, rainfall and temperature
D) Rainfall, turbidity and salinity
3. An object of mass 2kg moves for 5s with a uniform velocity of 10ms. What is the magnitude of its acceleration in ms-2 ?
4. A catalyst increase the rate of a chemical reaction by providing a path that
A) raise the activiation energy
B) increase the temperature
C) lowers the activation energy
D) increase the concentration
5. In the electrical method of making a magnet, the polar the magnet formed depends on the
A) amount of current passed
B) direction of the current
C) nature of the material used
D) orientation of the magnetic material in space
E) size of the magnetic material
6. The equilibrium of an endothermic reaction which proceeds with an increase in volume can be shifted in the reverse direction by
A) increasing the temperature and decreasing the pressure
B) increasing the pressure and increasing the temperature
C) decreasing the temperature and increasing the pressure
D) decreasing the pressure and decreasing the temperature
7. Organisms that feed essentially on plants within any ecosystem may be referred to as
8. Which of the following pairs of phenomena helps in the resolution of the wave-particle paradox of matter?
A) Compton effect and thermionic emission
B) Electron diffraction and refraction
C) emission and absorption of light
D) Interference and polarization
E) Reflection and photoelectric effect
9. The oxidation of ammonia in excess air produces
10. Which of the following statements about feeding relationships is correct?
A) In a food web on land, grasshopper feeds on praying mantis and on predator bugs
B) In a food chain on land, green plant is the producer
C) In an aquatic food chain mollusc larvae are the producers
D) In an aquatic food web, various copepods feed on mollusk Larvae and on sand eel
11. Which of the following phenomena is responsible for the spherical shape of soap bubbles?
E) Surface tension
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
It’s not rocket science, but learning past questions in advance of any entrance exam has significant benefits. Particularly when the coverage spans many years, as ours does. As a result, I would advise any applicant taking the upcoming exam to take advantage of this opportunity. The following are the three main advantages of purchasing this ebook: To begin with, it familiarizes one with the pattern of questions. Second, it provides insight to the major areas on which one must focus, and third, it provides an opportunity to practice questions that will occur on the main exams.
Subject Combination LUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination: