Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Past Questions and answers are available here in PDF copies. Download Lagos State School of Nursing Past Questions and answers on this page as it offers you the opportunity to study her compiled past questions and answers.
Lagos State School of Nursing Igando Past Questions
Few samples of Lagos State School of Nursing are show below. The full study pack comprises of Biology, English Language, Chemistry, and Physics. Download Lagos State School of Nursing past questions PDF.
Fill in the blank space(s) with the correct word or group of words, from the option lettered A-D.
- The Policeman had gathered ——- to complete the investigation
A Few information
B Many information
C Sufficient information
D An information
From the options lettered A-E, choose the one that BEST INTERPRETS the word(s) written in capital letters.
2. The discussion became ANIMATED.
3. If the length of a square is increased by 20% while its width is decreased by 20% to form a rectangle, what is the ratio of the area of the rectangle to the area of the square?
Fill in the blank space(s) with the correct word from the options lettered A-D.
4. Kurile’s wife is in the hospitality
From the options lettered A-D, choose the most appropriate interpretation for the statement below.
5. The opposition party is merely making a mountain out of a molehill by insisting that the President resigns. This means that the opposition is
A Defending the president
B Exaggerating the situation
C Going mountaineering
D Suspecting the president
From the option lettered A-D, choose the word or group of words that best completes the sentence.
6. My friends seemed to be having more fun than
6. In the afternoon, Sonny read 100 pages at the rate of 60 pages per hour, in the evening, when he is tired, he reads another 100 pages at the rate of 40 pages per hour. What was his average rate of reading fa the day?
Fill in the blank space(s) with the correct word or group of words, from the options lettered A-D.
7. In the sentence “We ATTENDED the seminar together”, the capitalized word is an example of A Preposition
B Auxiliary verb
C Modal verb
D Main verb
8. A university lecturer earns ₦60,000 per month. He pays tax of 10kobo on every naira he earns. Calculate his net income.
From the options lettered A-D, choose the one that best interprets the expression written in capital letters.
9. All we need, is a CONCERTED EFFORT to combat the epidemic.