Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Past Questions and answers | Available here for you is the Kwara state college of nursing oke ode past question and answers. This portal provides you with the school of nursing past questions for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode and all applicants that are seeking admission are all urged to purchase the compiled ebook in preparation for the exams. we have provided questions and answers in Physics, Chemistry, English Language, and Biology.
The samples below are derived from the main document. On this page, you shall find how to download the complete ebook.
1. The first scientist to describe the cell was
A) Theodor Schwann
B) Felix Dujardin
C) Robert Hooke
D) Charles Darwin
E) Matthias Schleiden
2. The reddish-brown rust on ion roofing sheets consists of
A) Fe3 + (H2O)6
3. An object is placed 15cm in front of a concave mirror of focal length 20cm. The image formed is
A) real, inverted and diminished
B) real, inverted and magnified
C) virtual, erect and diminished
D) virtual, erect and magnified
E) virtual, inverted and magnified
4. In which of the following parts of a cell is the chromosome fund?
B) Golgi body
D) Cell membrane
E) Cell wall
5. The densities of two gases, X and Y are 0.5gdm-3 and 2.0gdm-3 respectively. What is the rate of diffusion of X relative to Y?
6. Which material is best for making a permanent magnet?
D) soft iron
7.Which of the following diseases is caused by a deficiency of insulin in the body?
B) Diabetes mellitus
8. The carbon atoms on ethane are
A) sp2 hybridized
B) sp3 hybridized
C) sp4 hybridized
D) sp hybridized
9. A cell can supply currents of 0.60 A and 0.30 A through a 2.0 ω and a 5.0 ω resistor respectively. What is the internal resistance of the cell?
A) 0.2 ω
B) 0.4 ω
C) 1.0 ω
D) 3.0 ω
E) 9.0 ω
10. Which of the following is the medium of transportation of nutrients with unicellular organisms?
11. According to Charle’s law, the volume of a gas becomes zero at
12. Which statement is a correct consequence of the uncertain principle?
A) A particle’s kinetic energy cannot be measured accurately at any time
B) Both momentum and energy of a particle can be known with absolute certainly
C) It is possible to measure exactly both the position and momentum of a particle at the same time
D) The complete knowledge of the position of a particle implies the complete ignorance of its energy
E) The uncertainty in our knowledge of energy and the duration is taken to measure it, are each less than Planck’s constant.
Remember that procrastination is a thief of time and as you delay the time flies too and we might end up not been prepared for the exams, so get a copy now of your Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Past Questions and answers.