Katsina State College of Nursing Past Questions
Katsina State College of Nursing Past Questions: Welcome to the past questions section of the Katsina State College of Nursing. It is our duty to provide you with access to questions from the previous five examination editions, and we have made studying much simpler by collecting them into a single ebook. The ebook will be in the form of a pdf file. The ebook contains approximately 300 questions.
With this ebook, one has a better chance of passing the exam and thus being admitted to the school. The ebook provides an opportunity to get a feel for exam question patterns, areas of focus, and a chance to practice some of the questions that will be asked again in the exam. A few examples are available.
Sample Katsina State College of Nursing Past Questions.
- The heat from a fire in a closed room reaches someone far away in the room, mainly by
2. Placentation of plants is best described as the
A) arrangement of ovules in the ovary
B) arrangement of fruits on the branches
C) development of ovules in the ovary
D) formation of the pericarp from the ovary wall
3. Which of the following statements is correct about the periodic table?
A) Elements in the same group have the same number of electron shells
B) The non-metallic properties of the elements tend to decrease across each period
C) Elements in the same period have the same number of valence electrons
D) The valence electrons of the elements increase progressively across the period
4. Which of the following is used in a nuclear reactor to slow down fast moving neutrons?
A) graphite rods
B) carbon dioxide gas
C) liquid sodium metal
D) concrete shield
E) boron rods
5. The function of the amniotic fluid in humans is to
A) protect the foetus against shocks
B) remove waste products from the foetus
C) supply food and water to foetus
D) carry oxygen to the foetus
6. The metal whose ore can be concentrated by passing it through a magnetic separator is
7. Which of the following statements about water in humans is not correct? it
A) plays an important role in temperature regulation
B) acts as solvent for substances conveyed around the body
C) plays a role in the formation of vitamin
D) is needed for many life processes
8. An example of an acidic oxide is
9. A gas occupies a certain volume at 27°C. At what temperature will its pressure remains constant?
10. In the test for starch, the leaf is first placed in boiling water to
A) remove the chlorophyll
B) dissolved the waxy cuticle
C) kill and make the leaf permeable
D) turn it blue-black
Subjects Combination for Katsina State College of Nursing Entrance Examinations