Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers 2021 Exams
Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and answers past questions portal: The School of Nursing Iyi-Enu entrance exams are rapidly approaching, which is why we have gone to such lengths to make past exam questions accessible to applicants. We’ve compiled all of the previous five versions of the exams’ past questions into a single folder. This paper is a pdf ebook formatted document.
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions
Why is this e-book required? This is a question you might be asking yourself, but the answer is very clear. You may be confident that you will be fully prepared for the exam if you use this ebook. This is because by practicing these previous questions, you can gain a solid understanding of what to expect in the tests in terms of how the questions are posed and what areas the questions are most commonly drawn from. But, most significantly, you will undoubtedly encounter a significant number of questions that will appear in the exams. Here are a few examples to get you started:
Sample of School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions
- Lamarck’s evolution theory could be summarised by the statement that
A) only the fittest can survive in a challenging environment
B) species that are unable to adapt become extinct
C) new characteristics do not arise in organisms in time of need
D) the changing environment imposes structural physiological and behavioral changes in organisms
E) in a changing and unstable environment nature rejects the weak
2. In the extraction of iron, the waste gas from the furnace is a mixture of
A) PH3CO and CO2
B) CO and C
C) N2CO and CO2
D) PH3and CO
3. A solid weights 5.0 N in air, 4.2 N in water and 4.4 N in liquid Y. Calculate the relative density of liquid Y.
4. The property of clay soil that prevents it from supporting thick vegetation is its
A) possession of chemically weathered granite rocks
B) inability to retain much water
C) tendency of becoming waterlogged
D) porosity and low water retention ability
E) high capillary spaces between the soil particles
5. In a neutralization reaction involving HCI and NaOH using litmus as indicator, the colour at the end point is
6. Two forces forming a couple are separated by a distance of 25cm. If one of the forces equals 40N, what is the moment of the couple?
A) 1000 Nm
B) 500 Nm
C) 10 Nm
D) 5 Nm
E) 1.6 Nm
7. Which organ removes the largest the largest quantity of water from the blood?
8. An example of a solid emulsion is
B) Hair cream
D) Cod-liver oil
9. An isotope has an atomic number of 15 and a mass number of 31. The number of proton it contains is
10. A radioactive substance has a half-life of 3 minutes. After 9 minutes, the count rate was observed to be 200. What was the count rate at zero time?
Subjects Combination for School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Entrance Examinations