Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and answers past questions portal. School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions: The School of Nursing Iyi-Enu entrance examinations are fast approaching which is why we have gone through the troubles of making the exams past questions available for the candidates. We aggregate the past questions of the previous five editions of the exams, and compile them into a single document. This document takes the form of a pdf formatted ebook.
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions
Why is this ebook necessary? You might be asking yourself this question, but the answer is just very simple. With this ebook, you are sure of maximum preparedness for the examination. This is because when you practice these past questions, you would be able to have a grounded knowledge of what to expect in the examinations in term of how the questions are asked as well as what areas the questions mostly come from. But most importantly, you are bound to go through a sizeable number of questions which are likely to appear in the exams. Below are a few samples for you to try:
Sample of School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions
- Lamarck’s evolution theory could be summarised by the statement that
A) only the fittest can survive in a challenging environment
B) species that are unable to adapt become extinct
C) new characteristics do not arise in organisms in time of need
D) the changing environment imposes structural physiological and behavioural changes in organisms
E) in a changing and unstable environment nature rejects the weak
2. In the extraction of iron, the waste gas from the furnace is a mixture of
A) PH3CO and CO2
B) CO and C
C) N2CO and CO2
D) PH3and CO
3. A solid weights 5.0 N in air, 4.2 N in water and 4.4 N in liquid Y. Calculate the relative density of liquid Y.
4. The property of clay soil that prevents it from supporting thick vegetation is its
A) possession of chemically weathered granite rocks
B) inability to retain much water
C) tendency of becoming waterlogged
D) porosity and low water retention ability
E) high capillary spaces between the soil particles
5. In a neutralization reaction involving HCI and NaOH using litmus as indicator, the colour at the end point is
6. Two forces forming a couple are separated by a distance of 25cm. If one of the forces equals 40N, what is the moment of the couple?
A) 1000 Nm
B) 500 Nm
C) 10 Nm
D) 5 Nm
E) 1.6 Nm
7. Which organ removes the largest the largest quantity of water from the blood?
8. An example of a solid emulsion is
B) Hair cream
D) Cod-liver oil
9. An isotope has an atomic number of 15 and a mass number of 31. The number of proton it contains is
10. A radioactive substance has a half-life of 3 minutes. After 9 minutes, the count rate was observed to be 200. What was the count rate at zero time?
Subjects Combination for School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Entrance Examinations