Download up to date Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions and answers on this page. School of Nursing Irrua Past Questions: this is where all the Schools of Nursing entrance examinations past questions can be found. We provide candidates with these past questions in the most organized form possible. How is this done? We compile questions from the past five editions of the exams into a single ebook (pdf).
School of Nursing Irrua Past Questions
Do you intend to participate in the up coming entrance examinations and come out of it with flying colours? Do you wish to gain admission into the school without any need for a back door? This is your opportunity.With this past questions’ ebook, you are able to cover virtually every aspect of the exams and as such you cannot be surprised by the examiners. With the questions gotten from multiple editions, you would be able to have a comprehensive idea of how the examiners ask the questions, what areas they usually focus on, and also, there are bound to be repeated questions all of which, with this ebook, you might have already solved beforehand. The following are some of the samples:
Sample of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions:
- The following are abiotic components of an ecosystem except
2. Sodium hydrogen should be stored in properly closed containers because it
A) readily asborbs water vapour to air
B) is easily oxidize by atmospheric oxygen
C) turns golden yellow when exposed to light
D) melts at a low temperature
3. The phenomenon of photoelectric effect is NOT used in
A) automatic doors
B) bimetallic strip thermometers
C) light meters in cameras
D) setting off burglar alarms
E) sound production from film tracks.
4. Use the information on capture-recapture method to calculate the total number of organisms in a habitat.
First capture = 20
Second capture = 120
Number of organisms with mark in second capture = 40
The total number of organisms therefore is
5. To make coloured glasses, small quantities of oxides of metals which form coloured silicates are often added to the reaction mixture consisting of Na2CO3 and SiO2. Such a metal is
6. Which of the following is a percussion instrument?
7. Ecological investigation in a habitat includes the following procedures except
A) choosing a habitat
B) identification of specimens
C) determining the genetic makeup of specimens
D) measuring abiotic and biotic factors
8. Which of the following compounds gives a yellow residue when heated and also reacts with aqueous sodium hydroxide to give a white gelatinous precipitate soluble in excess sodium hydroxide solution?
9. A transformer supplies 12V when connected to a 240V mains. If the transformer takes 0.120A from the mains when used to light a 12V, 24W lamp, what is its efficiency?
10. Which of the following substances when lost from the body of a mammal will not be returned to the ecosystem?
C) Heat energy
D) Carbon dioxid
Subjects Combination for the School of Nursing Irrua Entrance Examinations