EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions: Welcome to the EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past questions portal. Here we compile the entrance examination past questions and answers of the past five years for your ease of access.
Below are randomly selected samples of the questions for you to try out, although, as you already know, this is far from complete. The complete package is the ebook which goes for a minimal cost.
Sample EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions
- Villi are finger-like structures found in the
A) large intestine
C) small intestine
2. In storing magnets, keepers are used to
A) reduced self-demagnetization
B) cancel the effect of the earth’s magnetic field
C) protect the magnet from stray electric field
D) increase the strangth of the magnets
3. Reduction of alkanones with LiAlH4 produces
4. Over-grazing encourages soil
5. A 10μC10μC charge moves with a velocity of 1.0×105ms−11.0×105ms−1 at right angle to a uniform magnetic field of flux density 5.0×10−4T.5.0×10−4T. Calculate the force on the charge.
6. The product obtained when a mixture of benzene vapour and hydrogen are passed over nickel catalyst at 180°C is
7. In mammals, tissue respiration takes place in the
8. Which of the following statements is not correct about steel and soft iron?
A) steel is more magnetized than soft iron
B) permanent magnets are usually made of steel
C) soft iron is more readily magnetized than steel
D) soft iron more readily loses its magnetism than steel
8. In evolution, analogous structures are significant because they show
A) physiological diversity
B) functional diversity
C) genetic diversity
D) structural diversity
9. Which of the following types of motion is/are exhibited by a cylindrical drum rolling down an incline plane?
A) Random and rotational
B) Rotational and oscillatory
C) Rotational only
D) Translations only
E) Translational and rotational
10. Reduction of alkanones with LiAlH4 produces
11. Which of the following statements reflects the mechanism of natural selection?
- A) There are variations within every species
- B) Individuals of every species are genetically identical
- C) No organism in a species dies before sexual maturity
- D) Organisms with selective advantages are less likely to survive
12. Which of the following animals exhibits territoriality?
13. A series RLC circuit is said to resonate, when
A) capacitive reactance is zero
B) conductance is maximum
C) current is minimum
D) impedance is minimum
E) inductive reactance is zero
14. The product obtained when a mixture of benzene vapour and hydrogen are passed over nickel catalyst at 180°C is
15. The branch of Biology that deals with the principles of classification of organisms is known as
A) biological index
16. Calculate the work done in charging a capacitor of capacitance 20µF through a potential difference of 1000V.
- A) 0.02 J
- B) 0.10 J
- C) 0.20 J
- D) 1.00 J
- E) 10.00 J
EKSU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions
I can assure you that if you acquire this ebook and practice it intensively, you cannot be caught by surprise in the examinations. Being a full compilation of questions asked in the past five years, there is every chance that at least 40 –65% of the questions might repeat which is a massive advantage. Also, the past questions expose you to the pattern of questions and the areas they are mostlygotten from. Assuming you’ve made up your mind to get the ebook, I will be showing you how to go about it.