Do you wish to succeed in the forth coming Ekiti State Teaching Service Recruitment interview exams (TESCOM recruitment 2019)? If so, then you need TESCOM Past Questions and answers for the screening examination interview. This page will help you download Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Past Questions and Answers PDF (TESCOM) updated version/copy.
Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions
See some sample questions of Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions below.
Sample of Ekiti State Teaching Service Past Questions & Answers
The following TESCOM past questions and answers sample will help you.
The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to——–?
- Develop programmes for society
- Develop individual skills
- Establish more schools
- Guide educational programmes
- Design teachers’ programmes
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes————
- Society-centred learning.
- Teacher-centred learning
- Child-centred learning
- Parent-centred learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
- Discussion method
- Project method
- Interactive method
- Power point presentation
- Distraction method
4.THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
5. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the————-
- 12th century
- 14th century
- 10th century
- 13th century
- 16th century
6. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
- Lack of central school laws
- Lack of standard qualification for teachers
- Emphasis on conversion to christianity
- Emphasis on the future leaders
- Lack of common syllabus
7. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
- Board of Education
- Grant-in-aids to schools
- Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
- Certification of teacher
- Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
8. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
- 1955 and 1958 respectively
- 1955 and 1957 respectively
- 1954 and 1958 respectively
- 1952 and 1953 respectively
- 1950 and 1959 respectively
9. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
- Language policy …
- Political discrepancies
- Financial problem
- Girl-child education
- Public enlightenment
How to Download Ekiti State Teaching Service Recruitment Past Questions
The TESCOM past question paper and answers full study pack is N2,000. Transaction can be made through bank or mobile transfer to our Past Questions vendor/contact person using the account details below:
ACCOUNT NAME: Mkponkeabasi James
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0694592070
BANK NAME: Access Bank
After payment, send the following details to our vendor/contact person via whatsapp using the number; 08100923529. The information required are below.
- Your name/Depositor’s name.
- Your active (Whatsapp) phone number.
- Your email address.
- Name of the past question paper you have paid for
NOTE: Once your payment is confirmed and we receive the details listed above, the PDF softcopy will be forwarded to you via your email or whatsapp. This usually takes a maximum of five minutes.
We usually accept testimonials from those who have completed order for the Past Questions, simply expressing their satisfaction on the manual. If you receive an email from us, conveying the e-book you ordered, kindly use the comment box below to state your satisfaction rate. We usually use comments expressing our client opinion to improve or update information relating to the e-book. Thank you for choosing LJV. Wishing you good luck from all of us!