ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions
A compilation of more than five years past examinations has been provided in the PDF provided here. This preparatory material is made of English Language, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. Some of the sample questions are provided below.
1. Which of the following substances is not usually present in the urine of a healthy person?
B. Mineral salts
2. The exchange of gases between the environment and the respiratory organs of vertebrates is referred to as
3. Which of the following structures is not an organ of the disgestive system?
4. A blend of inherited and acquired characteristics shows
5. During sexual reproduction in paramecium, how many times does the zygote divide to produce eight nuclei?
6. The process whereby electrons are emitted from chlorophyll and returned to it unchanged is known as
A. non-cyclic phosphorylation
B. photochemical reaction
D. cyclic photophorylation
7. A purple colour was obtained when sodium hydroxide solution and a drop of copper sulphate solution were added to a food substance. The food substance is likely to be a
8. Which of the following methods does not make water fit for drinking?
A. Addition of chlorine
D. Addition of alum
9. What is the probability of a man of blood group AB married to a woman of blood group O producing a child of blood group O?
10. When a Spirogyra filament is placed in a concentrated salt solution for 30 minutes, the cell would become
IF you can just get a copy and guarantee yourselves a ticket to success and avoid a load of failure and disappointment.