EACOHTECH Past Questions PDF – Eagles College of Health Technology past questions and answers 2020
EACOHTECH Past Questions and answers is available for you on this page. Candidates preparing for Eagles College of Health Technology entrance examination can download past questions for this year’s exams. Eagles College of Health Technology past questions comprises of English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
EACOHTECH Past Questions
Only recent copies and compiled questions of past examinations are provided in the PDF. Once downloaded, you can print it out if you want it in hard copies. For the one available on this page, please note that it is PDF (soft copy).
1. Light travelling through a small pinhole usually does not make a shadow with a distinct sharp edge because of
2. The angle of incidence of a ray of light on a plane mirror is 55°. Determine the angle between the reflected ray and the mirror
3. A concave mirror forms a magnified and erect image only when the object is placed
A. at the centre of curvature
B. at the focus
C. between the focus and the pole of the mirror
D. beyound the radius of curvature
4. A thin lens is placed 50cm from an illustrated object. The image produced has linear magnification of ¼ . Calculate the power of the lens in dioptres
5. Which of the following characteristics of light determines its colour?
6. Which of the following is not a part of the electro-magnetic spectrum?
C. infrared radiation
D. alpha rays
7. Sound interference is necessary to produce the phenomenon of
B. doppler effect
C. acoustic resonance
8. A satellite in circular motion around the earth does not have
A. a gravitational force acting on it
B. a uniform velocity
C. an acceleration
D. a centripetal force acting on it
9. When a conductor mounted on an insulating stand is charged and left for sometime, the conductor eventually loses all its charges. This is because the
A. electric charges evaporate from the surface of the conductor
B. charges are connected to earth
C. charges on the conductor are neutralized by opposite charges from the surrounding air
D. charges ionize the surrounding air
10. A cell of e.m.f. 1.5V is connected in series with a resistor of resistance 3.0Ω. A voltmeter connected across the cell registers 0.9V. Calculate the internal resistance of the cell