College of Nursing Kafanchan Past Questions and Answers PDF Copies
College of Nursing Kafanchan Past Questions and answers: The entrance examinations are around the corner and we have gone through the troubles of getting the past questions ready for you even as you prepare for the examinations. The past questions are contained in an ebook of pdf format which is a compendium of about 5 previous editions of the examinations. There are approximately 300 questions in the ebook.
College of Nursing Kafanchan Past Questions
Why is this ebook necessary? This ebook is of absolute necessity due to the opportunities it affords you. First, it gives a clue into what is expected of you in the exams by way of where the questions are majorly derived from. Second, it informs you on the technicalities of the questions. Three, it serves as an expo since as you practice the past questions; you would get to come across some questions which would appear in the examination. See below for some samples:
Samples of College of Nursing Kafanchan Past Questions
- The S.l unit of magnetic flux density is
2. In a reaction: SnO + 2C →Sn + 2CO, the mass of coke containing 80% carbon required to reduce 0.302 kg of pure tin oxide is [Sn = 119, O = 16, C = 12].
A) 0.40 kg
B) 0.20 kg
C) 0.06 kg
D) 0.04 kg
3. During sexual reproduction in paramecium, how many times does the zygote divide to produce eight nuclei?
4. A narrow, uniform glass tube, closed at one end, constains air which is sealed by a thread of mercury. The tube is placed first horizontally and then vertically with the open end at the top. Which of the following statements is correct?
A) The length of the entrapped air in the horizontal position is less than that in the vertical position
B) The length of the entrapped air in the vertical position is less than that in the horizontal position
C) The length of the mercury column becomes shorter in the horizontal position than in the vertical position
D) The length of the mercury column becomes shorter in the vertical position than in the horizontal position
E) The pressure of the entrapped air is atmospheric in both cases.
5. Cr2O7 + 6Fe2+ + 14H+ → 2Cr3+ + 6Fe3+ + 7H2O. In the above, the oxidation number of chromium changed from?
A) +7 to +3
B) +6 to +3
C) +5 to +3
D) -2 to +3
6. The testes in male mammals descend into the scrotal sac because
A) there is congestion in the lower abdomen
B) they run the risk of being destroyed
C) they need special support
D) they require a relatively low temperature
7. Which of the following motions will be produced by a pair of equal, opposite and non-collinear parallel forces acting on a body?