College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan Past Questions
College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan Past Questions and answers: So, welcome to your most dependable past-question repository. We have provided information on how to access the College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan entrance examinations past questions on this page, and we have also provided information on how to access the College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan entrance examinations past questions. We’ve gathered questions from several years, and there are approximately 300 questions in total. For your convenience, all of these questions have been compiled into a single pdf ebook that you can download.
College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan Past Questions and Answers (PDF)
What makes you think you’ll need this e-book? Allow me to share some details with you if you’re having trouble answering the question. This ebook includes questions from the previous five years’ tests, ensuring that you have a thorough understanding of what to expect in the exams in terms of the question pattern and the areas from which the questions are primarily extracted. Further, a significant number of exam questions are typically repeated, which ensures that detailed practice of the ebook gives you access to certain exam questions as well as the ability to find answers to them, all these before you’ve stepped into the examination hall.
Samples of College of Basic Midwifery Kafanchan Past Questions
- The length of a simple pendulum is increased by a factor of four. By what factor is its period Increased?
2. Iron can be protected from corrosion by coating the surface with
3. The mode of nutrition common to green plants is
4. Which of the following pairs is an example of translucent bodies?
A) Cardboard and moon
B) Clear water and glass
C) Frosted glass and waxed paper
D) Oiled paper and brick
E) Wood and metal sheet
5. What quantity of aluminium is deposited when a current of 10A is passed through a solution of an aluminium salt for 1930s?
[Al = 27, F = 96500 C mol-1]
A) 0.2 g
B) 1.8 g
C) 5.4 g
D) 14.2 g
6. The mode of nutrition common to green plants is
7. A voltage of 240V is connected to the primary coil of a the rating of the primary turns to the secondary turns if the voltage available at the secondary coil is 15V
8. In which of the following is the entropy change positive?
A) Thermal dissociation of ammonium chloride
B) Reaction between an acid and a base
C) Addition of concentrated acid to water
D) Dissolution of sodium metal in water
9. Micronutrients essential for the synthesis of chlorophyll include
A) iron and potassium
B) iron and magnesium
C) magnesium and calcium
D) magnesium and potassium
10. Two metals A and B lose the same quantity of heat when their temperatures drop from 20°C to 15°C. If the specific heat Capacity of A Ii thrice that of B, calculate the ratio of the mass of A to that of B.