ATBUTH School of Nursing Bauchi Past Questions and answers | On this page contain your ATBUTH Bauchi’s past questions and answers and we have taken our time to compiled and solve the question as well, that why we recommend this past question for all candidate that is currently preparing for the upcoming School of Nursing Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital and we urged the student to please follow the instruction on this page to make sure that the download the Ebook.
We will show you a step-by-step guide on how to purchase and download the complete past question papers. We have provided some samples below for you to see. These samples are intended to show you what is contained in the complete ebook. Once you purchase the complete ebook, you will be able to see all questions from 2010 to 2019.
ATBUTH School of Nursing Bauchi Sample Questions:
1. Identical twins inherit their genes from
A) the same ovum and different sperms
B) the same sperm and different ova
C) different sperms and many ova
D) the same ovum and the same sperm
E) many ova and many sperms
2. The general formula of alkanones is
3. image formed by a converging lens of focal length is of a distance of 2f from the lens. Calculate the lateral magnification produced
4. The offspring produced when pure strains interbreed is descried as
5. The constituent common to duralumin and alnico is
6. If the first position of resonance in a resonance tube is 18.0cm from the open end, the distance from the open end to the next position of resonance will be
7. Which of the following diseases or disorders can be prevented by the application of the knowledge of heredity through marriage counseling ?
A) Sickle cell anaemia
C) Diabetes mellitus
D) Colour blindness
E) River blindness
8. The shape of the S-orbital is
9. Calculate the peak voltage of a mains supply of r.ms. value 220V.
A) 121 V
B) 156 V
C) 225 V
D) 240 V
E) 311 V
10. Which of the following is a function of the chromosome?
A) Transmission of hereditary traits
B) Protein synthesis
D) Energy production
E) Manufacture of enzyme
11. The functional groups present in the compound above are
A) Alkene and halo-group
B) Hydroxyl and chloro-group
C) Alkene and chloro-group
D) Hydroxyl and halo-group
12. The clinical thermometer differs from other mercury-in-glass thermometers because it has I. a constriction
II. a wide range
III. a short range
IV. a narrow bore. Which of the above are correct?
A) I and II only
B) I and III only
C) III and IV only
D) I,II and III only
E) I, III and IV only
A lot of testimony has been shared about how this page has helped them so it now your turn to share your but first you have to purchase your ATBUTH School of Nursing Bauchi past question and answers and get ready for the examination.