Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions and answers | Do you desire to become a student in the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing. then here are what you have to do by Downloading the Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions PDF on this page and make you study the material in preparation for your forthcoming exams.
All candidates preparing for the 2021 admission and entrance examination are please urged to study or make use of these past questions and answers for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing. Taking the exams is one thing, preparing for the exams is another thing entirely. One way to defeat failure in this forthcoming entrance examination is through studies and preparation. That’s why we recommend Akwa Ibom State Complete School of Nursing past questions for you so go ahead and get a copy for yourself Now.
AKS School of Nursing Past Questions
This study material has been derived from Akwa Ibom State Nursing School examinations of all time held all through since inception. One benefit of this is that you will be exposed to most of the repeated questions in it. Accordingly, correct answers have been supplied to each question for you.
We took the time to put this together for you so you can study and succeed in your examination. You can briefly study an of few samples we have provided below. However, to get the full copy, a token will be required. Kindly study these samples below then proceed to place order for the full past question papers.
Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions
- The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid into the gaseous phase is known as.
A Brownian motion
2. Ammonia gas is normally dried with.
A Concentrated sulphuric acid
C Anhydrous calcium chloride
D Magnesium sulfate
3. A ship traveling towards a cliff receives the echo of its whistle after 3.5 seconds. A short while later, it receives the echo after 2.5 seconds. If the speed of sound in the air under prevailing conditions is 250m/s, how much closer is the ship to the cliff?
4. A force of 16N is applied to a 4.0kg block that is at rest on a smooth horizontal surface. What is the velocity of the block at t = 5 seconds?
5. The distance travelled by a particle starting from rest is plotted against the square of the time elapsed from the commencement of motion. The resulting graph is linear. The slope of this graph is a measure of
A Initial displacement
B Initial acceleration
D Half the acceleration
E Half the initial velocity
Related past questions also available are:
School of Nursing Anua Past Questions, School of Nursing Ituk Mbang Past Questions, School of Nursing Iquita-Oron Past Questions, School of Nursing Ikot Ekpene Past Questions, School of Nursing Eket Past Questions.
Join the champion in preparing while it is not too late to avoid too much regret and examinations fever too.