Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
To succeed in Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative recruitment interview, then you need AHNi Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. Many candidates who applied for latest job vacancies at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative and some of them who are yet to be contacted for job interview are looking for AHNi Job interview past questions. If you are one of them then you are at the right place.
Shortlisted candidates who have been contacted for a Job interview at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative would need the Job interview past questions and answers for a successful screening test. If you need Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job Interview Past Question, then you made the right decision.
I have devoted a lot of research and effort to put together past questions and answers from the previous year’s screening test. AHNi will always seek competent and experienced staff to work with them. For candidates who have worked in similar positions in other Implementing Agencies and USAID funded projects in Nigeria, you’d have little familiarity with answers to some of these questions that usually come up during the job interview.
AHNi Past Questions and answers has been painstakingly compiled for candidates applying for any of the positions below:
- M & E officer.
- Programmes officer.
- Programmes Manager.
- Programmes Monitor.
- Project/Programme Director.
- Chief of Party.
- Data Entry Officer/Clerk.
- Adherence Counselor.
- Community Volunteer.
- Finance Officer/Assistant (Accountant).
- Peer Educator.
- Gender Base Violence Officer/Assistant.
- Security Officer etc.
The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job interview past questions and answers got you covered for any of the recruitment positions you are applying for at any location in Nigeria. All you need to do is download the eBook on your phone or laptop, and study these questions and answers anywhere you go before the interview date.
As at the second quarter of 2019, two project came into Nigeria with which most Implementing Agencies (NGO’s & CBO’s) signed MOU and are working with right now. There are Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) and PASS project. The projects are most implemented by Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN 1,2 & 3).
Basically, what AHNi need is how much experience or exposure you have with OVC program and LOPIN Standard of Operation (SOP) for each vacant position available. For example, an M&E Officer will be expected to make sure that data are collected and analyzed in order to provide information to policy makers and others for use in program planning and project management.
The key interest of an M&E is the use of indicators to ensure that the program’s objectives are achieved. An M&E Officer is always be keen about the program description and framework, details about the plan indicators and data collection plans, monitory plan, and a plan for evaluation. He or she places utmost consideration on how information gained can be utilized as a mechanism for updating the plan. M&E Officers don’t play about their data sources and data collection plan. This is just an instance given about the roles of an M&E Officer in Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi).
All the past questions and answers has been made available for all job descriptions for ARNi vacancies. You have 10 free general past questions in this page. They are highlighted below.
TOP 10 GENERAL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
- Write in full, the meaning of the following acronyms below.
- AGYW Adolescent Girls and Young Women
- ART Antiretroviral Therapy
- CG Caregiver
- CIT Community Improvement Teams
- CSI Child Status Index
- CV Community Volunteer
- DITs Direct Implementing Teams
- GBV Gender-Based Violence
- HIV/AIDS Human Immuno Deficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- HVA Household Vulnerability Assessment
- IAs Implementing Agencies
- IP Implementing Partner
- LGA Local Government Area
- LOPIN Local Partners Initiative for Orphans andVulnerable Children in Nigeria
- MOU Memorandum of Understanding
- MPPI Minimum Prevention Package Interventions
- MWASD Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development
- OVC Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- PLWHA People Living with HIV/AIDS
- PEP Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- PEPFAR President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- PLHIV People Living with HIV
- PMTCT Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission
- QID Quality Improvement Director
- SOP Standard Operating Procedures
- USAID United States Agency for International Development
- VC Vulnerable Children
- VSLA Village Savings and Loans Associations
- Define the term Vulnerability.
A child is said to be vulnerable when he/she has lost a parent to HIV/AIDS, or who is directly affected by the disease or who lives in an area of high prevalence, which could be vulnerable to disease or its socio economic effects.
“Children who have lost a parent to HIV/AIDS, who are otherwise directly affected by the disease, or who live in areas of high prevalence and may be vulnerable to the disease or its socio economic effects”.
- Mention the tools used in OVC Case Management.
- Household Vulnerability Assessment Form
- Household Vulnerability Service Form
- Household Care plan
- Risk Assessment Form
- School Visit Form
- HIV testing/ GBV Screening Consent Form
- Child Service Index (CSI)
- Child Vulnerability Assessment Form
- Child Vulnerability Service Form
- Home Visit Form, etc.
- What are the eligibility criteria for Household/OVC Enrolment?
- Child living in a child-headed households
- Child living with frail or aged grandparents
- Child living with HIV
- Child living in households where the parent or caregiver is living with HIV, or has been ill for extended period of time
- Child living on the street
- Child who’s either father or mother or both are dead.
- Why is Care Plan important to Household Enrolment?
ANSWER: Care plan is important because it documents the needs of the household, intervention plan and also the duration/period the needs will be provide or completed.
- What are Minimum Prevention Package Interventions (MPPI)?
ANSWER: Behavioural, Biomedical and Structural.
- With specific relation to GBV, explain the following terms;
Incident: This refers to the specific act of gender based violence or right violation.
- Survivor: This refers to any person woman, man or child who suffers any act of violence or right violation.
- Perpetrator: This refers to any person woman, man or child who commits or is alleged to have committed an act of gender based violence.
- Define the term Data Collection.
ANSWER: Data collection is a systematic process of gathering and measuring information on targeted variables from a variety of sources to get a complete, verified and accurate picture of the subject of interest, which then enables one to answer relevant questions and evaluate outcomes and also be able to make predictions about future probabilities and outcomes.
- Why is Household Vulnerability Assessment Form Administered during Enrolment?
ANSWER: The Household vulnerability Assessment form is used to evaluate and ascertain the eligibility of a household before enrolment.
- What is the first thing to do in handling a GBV Case?
ANSWER: Administer a consent form first before the screening for or referral form.
How to Download Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
AHNi Recruitment Past Questions and Answers eBook is N 2,000. Transaction can be made through bank transfer or deposit to our Past Questions vendor using the account details below:
ACCOUNT NAME: Mkponkeabasi James
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0694592070
BANK NAME: Access Bank
After payment, send the following details to our vendor/contact person via whatsapp using the number; 08100923529. The information required are below,
- Your name/Depositor’s name.
- The type of Past Question you’re looking for. This should state the vacancy you applied.
- Your active (Whatsapp) phone number.
- Your email address.
NOTE: Once you’re your payment is confirmed and we receive the details required above, the eBook will be forwarded to you via your email as a PDF document.