Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions: Welcome to the past questions portal, where you will have immediate access to a detailed collection of past questions compiled from the previous 5 examination versions. The total number of questions is about 300, which we have collected into a single ebook (pdf).
Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions
With this ebook, you can be confident in a good exam performance; at the very least, a better one than you would have gotten without it. Why is this the case? This is because you can obtain insightful knowledge about the mode in which the questions are asked and the areas on which you should focus. It also allows you to practice some of the questions that you are likely to see on the exams since some questions do repeat. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Samples of Adamawa State College of Nursing Past Questions
- Which of the following substances would you see as an indicator in the titration of sodium carbonate solution against hydrochloric acid (complete neutralization)?
A) Litmus paper
C) Methyl orange
D) Universal indicator
E) None of these
2. Which statement is NOT correct about molecules?
A) The number of molecules in a unit volume of a solid is greater than that in a unit volume of a liquid or gas.
B) Molecules are made up of atoms
C) The force of attraction between two molecules of a solid is greater than that between two molecules of a liquid or gas
D) Molecules of gases are in regular motion
E) Molecules of a solid vibrate about their mean positions.
3. Which of the following organisms is an endo-parasite?
4. 200 cm3 each of 0.1M solutions of lead (II) trioxonitrate (V) and hydrochloric acid were mixed. Assuming that lead (II) chloride is completely insoluble, calculate the mass of lead (II) chloride that will be precipitated. [Pb = 207, Cl= 35.5, N = 14, O = 16]
A) 2.78 g
B) 5.56 g
C) 8.34 g
D) 11.12 g
5. What is the angular velocity of an object in a horizontal circular path of radius 1.5m with a constant speed of 12ms-1?
A) 1.6 rads-1
B) 4.0 rads-1
C) 8.0 rads-1
E) 32.0 rads-1
6. Oil applied to the surface of water kills the larvae of mosquitoes through
7. 56.00cm3 of a gas at S.T.P. weighed 0.11g. What is the vapour density of the gas?
[Molar volume of a gas at S.T.P = 22.4dm3]
8. A wave is represented by the equation y = 0.5 sin 0.4 Ω(X – 60t), where the distance (X) is measured in centimetres and time (t) in seconds. What is the wave length of the wave?
9. Which of the following natural resources is most readily available to all organisms?