ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions and answers | Congratulation for visiting our page, you have finally arrived at the right place for your ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions PDFs on our page we have compiled and comprehensively provided you with the ebook that contains the complete past question.
ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing 2021 entrance examination will be held soon. Now while you wait for the exam date, we recommend that you study these past questions and answers. The essence of this is to help you improve the level of your preparation for the entrance exams. One way to get at the top and scale through the exams is when you study these past questions for ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing. Also on this past question, we have provided you with good work on answers that could easily help you as you study.
Study some few sample questions below
ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions
- Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes have undergone is
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrat
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colorless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odor from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
Remember that champions don’t just win on the day of the event but right from preparation, so get your past question now and get yourself prepare to be a champion.