ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions and answers – The most up to date ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions PDF are provided here for you.
ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing 2020 entrance examination will be held soon. Now while you wait for the exams date, we recommend that you study these past questions and answers. The essence of this, is to help you improve the level of your preparation for the entrance exams. One way to get at the top and scale through the exams is when you study these past questions for ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing.
ABUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Past Questions:
Study some few sample questions below
- Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(c) Lead nitrat
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless